Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three women killed in uk

Currently massive manhunt on the way in the UK looking for 26 year old Kyle Clifford who had killed three women aged 25,28,61 by a crossbow lol, please let it be an incel
I wish the killer would've gotten more

nigga is playing skyrim irl

Kyle Clifford, despite the name, isn't English. He's some kind of swarthy wog. John and Carol appear to be English but their daughters also look like wogs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3bdbd25a-1104-4d54-b363-64db7c305fbc.jpg

There are probably about 30 - 40 British people left in London at this point.

They were tied up.
Fucking hideous looking skanks.

I have a moped and a bottle!

YESSIR KILL THE PUSSIES (in gta)

Kyle Clifford, despite the name, isn't English. He's some kind of swarthy wog. John and Carol appear to be English but their daughters also look like wogs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3bdbd25a-1104-4d54-b363-64db7c305fbc.jpg

There are probably about 30 - 40 British people left in London at this point.
They look white. They're just tanned and painted like standard whores. They, and Kyle, have dark hair and a hint of Arab, but they all look white and have very British names.

based. a fuckin crossbow kek @VictimofBpillReaper @opioidcel

Tied up and gagged for three hours apparently
Then crossbowed in the chest

Fucking hideous looking skanks.
They probably were skanks and acted like skanks and whores let’s be real
They look white. They're just tanned and painted like standard whores. They, and Kyle, have dark hair and a hint of Arab, but they all look white and have very British names.
You can't be sure of people's ethnicity in the UK in 2024. Especially relatively young people. Having a British name doesn't mean much. With that being said, I lean towards the girls being ethnic English but blackfishing. Heavy salon tan, black hair dye, lip fillers, Idk what the fuck was going on with their eyebrows.

Especially with them living in London, more and more (relatively) young White people are pretending to be mixed race, tans, makeup, fashion, their accent, hairstyle etc., as that's what has cultural clout. A lot of ethnically British zoomer males unfortunate enough to be in a city or large town are downlow getting perms to help pass as mixed. Especially blackfish if you're from a middle class English family but want the attention of mixed race violent criminal males. Clifford is mixed, look at the pic of his brother.

Btw the manhunt is over, it looks like he went into a graveyard and attempted suicide with the crossbow but didn't die. He's in hospital.

You can't be sure of people's ethnicity in the UK in 2024. Especially relatively young people. Having a British name doesn't mean much. With that being said, I lean towards the girls being ethnic English but blackfishing. Heavy salon tan, black hair dye, lip fillers, Idk what the fuck was going on with their eyebrows.

Especially with them living in London, more and more (relatively) young White people are pretending to be mixed race, tans, makeup, fashion, their accent, hairstyle etc., as that's what has cultural clout. A lot of ethnically British zoomer males unfortunate enough to be in a city or large town are downlow getting perms to help pass as mixed. Especially blackfish if you're from a middle class English family but want the attention of mixed race violent criminal males. Clifford is mixed, look at the pic of his brother.
My brain wasn't really functioning when I processed this story. I thought Kyle was related to that family. So the victims are white and the perp is not. What a shock. :feelshaha: His brother is also a convicted murderer. :feelshaha:

I hadn't thought about the trend for boys to have curly hair as a negro influence. But :feelspuke: if it is.

Btw the manhunt is over, it looks like he went into a graveyard and attempted suicide with the crossbow but didn't die. He's in hospital.
What a coward. I have no respect for murder-suiciders who kill others and then bottle killing themselves. The most supreme of cowards.

The area where Clifford and his victims live both have large Jewish communities I wonder if he has any Jewish heritage. Clifford and his brother look a bit swarthy but Kyle in particular looks white.

Mother Carol, 61, and daughters Louise, 25, and Hannah, 28, were found fatally injured at their £800,000 detached home in Bushey, Hertfordshire, last night.

Police sources said the three women were tied up before being shot in a 'targeted attack' that may have also included 'other weapons'.
So he went into their home. 3v1 still managed to tied them up then kill them with a crossbow?

This is kinda impressive ngl. Dude is probably trained in combat or smthg.

Anyways rip.

So he went into their home. 3v1 still managed to tied them up then kill them with a crossbow?

This is kinda impressive ngl. Dude is probably trained in combat or smthg.

Anyways rip.

He's an ex soldier

soyciety will still blame incels