Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three women killed in uk

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Currently massive manhunt on the way in the UK looking for 26 year old Kyle Clifford who had killed three women aged 25,28,61 by a crossbow lol, please let it be an incel

based, and good riddance to bad fucking rubbish

not incel

A mother and two daughters apparently the husband and father was a former police officer

Brutal, my homemade crossbow could hardly even shoot 5 meters (that's why I'm not a threat feds).

chad problems, don't care

It's somewhat less likely because:

but you never know.
Most likely not a incel probably one of them was his girlfriend she broke up with him and then went berserk,either way still 3 sluts taking away

made it as a hobby/project or you can't buy one ?
Hobby. The mechanism worked just fine, but like a few of my other weapons it just didn't shoot far enough, because I only used materials from home.

Last edited:
UKcels have to crossbowmaxx because guns are banned.
yea almost everything's banned in the uk

but still, the glorious bugger did it, he went and he sniped 3 foids with a fookin crossbow. blimey mate

Hobby. I make bows, daggers, sword and slingshots
nice, that's cool. Most I do is basic maintenance and sharpening.
The mechanism worked just fine, but like a few of my other weapons it just didn't shoot far enough, because I only used materials from home
yeah I can imagine it would be hard to get enough tension to shoot further away.

UKcels have to crossbowmaxx because guns are banned.
even black powder guns ? Here most guns are banned but you can get old revolvers licence-free.

nice, that's cool. Most I do is basic maintenance and sharpening.

yeah I can imagine it would be hard to get enough tension to shoot further away.

even black powder guns ? Here most guns are banned but you can get old revolvers licence-free.
Everything pretty much.

how tf did he get 3 kills with a crossbow
He seeminly knew all the victims and they were all in the same house. So maybe while they were sleeping.

The guy went full We Need To Talk About Kevin.

Yeah, you can get old ones, but you need a license for anything that is possibly lethal.

Antique blackpowder guns are available without any licensing. They have to be manufactured before 1939 AND muzzle loading OR obsolete ignition system (eg pin fire) OR obsolete calibre centre or rimfire. You cannot own ammunition, nor can you fire them, nor can you own one if you are a prohibited person.

Modern blackpowder guns need a shotgun certificate if smoothbore, 24″ minimum barrel and minimum overall fixed length of 40″
There are other modern blackpowder guns that will need a firearm certificate. If you intend to buy loose blackpowder for muzzle loading or loading of cartridges then you need an explosives certificate. Any blackpowder substitute does not require any licensing. Shot, bullets, unprimed brass, primers for non-brass cartridges nor percussion caps for muzzle loaders require a certificate.

Crossbow is such a fitting incel weapon. Back in the medieval days there were these chads shooting people with a bow then some skinny-arms incel invented a crossbow and it was game over.

Yeah, you can get old ones, but you need a license for anything that is possibly lethal.
holy shit literally 1984
Across the channel you can get anything designed before 1900 (with exceptions), you can buy as much ammo and powder as you want and you can shoot it on your property if you build a safe shooting lane. All with no certificate.

And you can fairly easily get a hunter's license or join a gun club.

the jew fears the samurai

the foid fears the CROSSBOWMAN

Even though he's not an Incel, we will still be blamed as per usual.

Have anyone SEEN KYLE? :lul:

Based halflife2cel

530-90_5d7ea03b646ca.webp

The wife and two daughters of the BBC 5 Live racing commentator John Hunt are believed to be the victims of a triple crossbow murder in Hertfordshire, the Telegraph can reveal.

Can't make this up....Mr. HUNT LOL

How do crossbows work ?
Don't you have to re-load?

The wife and two daughters of the BBC 5 Live racing commentator John Hunt are believed to be the victims of a triple crossbow murder in Hertfordshire, the Telegraph can reveal.

Can't make this up....Mr. HUNT LOL

I guess he won't be doing any commentating today then.

Just watching a pig on Sky News saying 'if you see Kyle Clifford'

Sounded like 'if you Sieg Heil Clifford

Screenshot 20240710 211307

THE NORMIE KNOWS!! SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM!!!

Five Live racing commentator John Hunt's wife and two daughters have been revealed as the victims of a deadly crossbow attack at their home.

Mother Carol, 61, and daughters Louise, 25, and Hannah, 28, were found fatally injured at their £800,000 detached home in Bushey, Hertfordshire, last night.

Police sources said the three women were tied up before being shot in a 'targeted attack' that may have also included 'other weapons'.

A huge manhunt is underway to find suspect Kyle Clifford, 26, who is the ex-boyfriend of John's daughter Louise.
U200blouise hunt

Last edited:
Fucking England, man. :lul:
Kyle Clifford, despite the name, isn't English. He's some kind of swarthy wog. John and Carol appear to be English but their daughters also look like wogs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F3bdbd25a-1104-4d54-b363-64db7c305fbc.jpg

There are probably about 30 - 40 British people left in London at this point.
how tf did he get 3 kills with a crossbow
They were tied up.