Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Three ugly foids at work

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
First is my looksmatch 4/10, she had several relationships and hookups, also spent two weeks at vacation with a Chad she randomly met. Imagine how he fuked her brains out, broken beyond repair.
Second is prob slightly uglier or looksmatched. She had relationships and pictures with high-tier attractive normies and even Chadlites, where they cuddle and flirt etc.
Third foid I mog :feelsautistic: she is ugly 3/10 and fat, but has two kids:feelsohgod:
Femcels do not exist
Also, those whores will ruin society by becoming single mothers and getting too much tax money:lasereyes: Goverment will ofc blame incels for this :reeeeee:

Cope.
Vagina = infinite SMV.
Even if we had no taxation, simps would still come up with some new way of protecting the foids.

being born with a wet hole is cheating

Cope.
Vagina = infinite SMV.
Even if we had no taxation, simps would still come up with some new way of protecting the foids.
what do you mean "cope"? i`m not coping anywhere, just telling you the story
yes, but smv is not same value as food or shelter during dark ages, throughout history pussy was cheaper than a cow or a goat
i`m ok with simps giving away their own money, but tax money are mine included, and more of it will be given to single mother foids and different nigger immigrants - this is unacceptable

what do you mean "cope"? i`m not coping anywhere, just telling you the story
yes, but smv is not same value as food or shelter during dark ages, throughout history pussy was cheaper than a cow or a goat
i`m ok with simps giving away their own money, but tax money are mine included, and more of it will be given to single mother foids and different nigger immigrants - this is unacceptable
That's what happens when you actually work as a man. You provide for several other people most of them not being the incel male neet stereotype but normies in government jobs, women and "minorities". it's the reason why normies are trying to shame losers into working.
Most of us barely use public infrastructure anyways but are expected to pay a lions share for it.

And they all mog me.

This goyim knows too much

Tbf, taxation is a complicated topic. I don't know about your situation, but you might actually get more from the government in services. Personally, I did the math and I think I'm winning.

Tbf, taxation is a complicated topic. I don't know about your situation, but you might actually get more from the government in services. Personally, I did the math and I think I'm winning.
nope, foid gets same services, she also has an easy job in office different from most men busy with hard labor
also, if you are a working man that is not a druggie or in debt - you are always VERY profitable
I don`t remember exactly, but a worker in burger restaurant, can make 200 burgers per hour that will cost 400$ while his hourly wage is 5$
and that is for an uneducated simple work, imagine the profits that engineers and coders provide
another example, a short video showing a very young guy in Lambo - his business is to buy cheap coders work from third world countries like India or Russia and then sell the product they make in US, thus providing him lots of cash
etc

foid gets same services, she also has an easy job in office different from most men busy with hard labor
100%
:society: the oppressed gender my ass :society: