Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Three reasons why you're still skinny-fat

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1. You can't commit to a specific goal

As you already know if you're skinny-fat and have tried to fix it, "just hit the gym brah" won't work. It's good advice, but it's woefully incomplete.

I pointed out in my guide to fixing skinny-fat a fair number of things you have going against you as a skinny-fat incel. Here's the tl;dr: You're a low-T sadboy with next to no natural talent for anything physical or athletic, and most of the advice out there is aimed at people with better genetics than you.

Because of your inferior genetics, you have to know your priorities and focus exclusively on them. Being skinny-fat is a result of both too much fat and too little muscle, but you will only make progress focusing on one or the other, and whichever one you choose, your skinny-fat problem will only get worse before it gets better. If you choose fat loss first, you'll stay roughly the same shape as you get smaller until you get to somewhere around 12% body fat. If you choose muscle growth first, you'll stay roughly the same shape as you get larger until you reach the point where you're not skinny anymore, which will probably be at the same point where you hit intermediate numbers on major compound lifts.

The general diet advice is scientifically sound. Just don't take the gurus seriously when they tell you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I can tell you from experience that it's a massive waste of time.

2. You're impatient

Fat loss takes a while and muscle gain takes eons. You can't crash diet for a week and expect to be ripped. If your willpower is lacking, don't crash diet. Play the long game and diet slowly. I know skinny-fat blows and you want it gone yesterday, but if you don't have the discipline needed to diet aggressively for weeks at a time, you'll binge too often and cancel out any progress you made previously. The diet I laid out in my guide is a crash diet and not something many people can stick to for long periods of time. Personally, I only do it for 4-6 weeks at a time, and I'm a seasoned crash dieter. Don't point a loaded shotgun at your head just because you can't stick to it for 3 months. You can still make solid progress with a less extreme weight loss plan.

3. Your genetics suck

If you have skinny wrists, wide hips, narrow shoulders, a feminine or androgynous skull, and persistent fat stores in the chest, belly, and lower back, you are the quintessential skinny-fat beta male, and where you are right now is your natural set-point. Getting out is going to be extremely difficult, and you'll have to brutalize your body in both the gym and the kitchen to force change. You'll need to work smarter and harder than other guys for less reward. It's sad but it's true.

Just lose fat and after that lean bulk bro

it's ovaaa! all a cope except the rope

May i not be skinnyfat, but i absolutely hate my poverty 6.8 inch wrists, i'm planning on bonesmashing 'em to oblivion

Getting rid of belly-fat is a bitch, especially as a male. You have a lot of control over how much overall fat you store, but much less over fat distribution. The android (male) fat distribution is the tendency to store fat in the abdomen.

It's a combination of hormones and genetics that make it hard for guys to lose fat there.

1. You can't commit to a specific goal

As you already know if you're skinny-fat and have tried to fix it, "just hit the gym brah" won't work. It's good advice, but it's woefully incomplete.

I pointed out in my guide to fixing skinny-fat a fair number of things you have going against you as a skinny-fat incel. Here's the tl;dr: You're a low-T sadboy with next to no natural talent for anything physical or athletic, and most of the advice out there is aimed at people with better genetics than you.

Because of your inferior genetics, you have to know your priorities and focus exclusively on them. Being skinny-fat is a result of both too much fat and too little muscle, but you will only make progress focusing on one or the other, and whichever one you choose, your skinny-fat problem will only get worse before it gets better. If you choose fat loss first, you'll stay roughly the same shape as you get smaller until you get to somewhere around 12% body fat. If you choose muscle growth first, you'll stay roughly the same shape as you get larger until you reach the point where you're not skinny anymore, which will probably be at the same point where you hit intermediate numbers on major compound lifts.

The general diet advice is scientifically sound. Just don't take the gurus seriously when they tell you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. I can tell you from experience that it's a massive waste of time.

2. You're impatient

Fat loss takes a while and muscle gain takes eons. You can't crash diet for a week and expect to be ripped. If your willpower is lacking, don't crash diet. Play the long game and diet slowly. I know skinny-fat blows and you want it gone yesterday, but if you don't have the discipline needed to diet aggressively for weeks at a time, you'll binge too often and cancel out any progress you made previously. The diet I laid out in my guide is a crash diet and not something many people can stick to for long periods of time. Personally, I only do it for 4-6 weeks at a time, and I'm a seasoned crash dieter. Don't point a loaded shotgun at your head just because you can't stick to it for 3 months. You can still make solid progress with a less extreme weight loss plan.

3. Your genetics suck

If you have skinny wrists, wide hips, narrow shoulders, a feminine or androgynous skull, and persistent fat stores in the chest, belly, and lower back, you are the quintessential skinny-fat beta male, and where you are right now is your natural set-point. Getting out is going to be extremely difficult, and you'll have to brutalize your body in both the gym and the kitchen to force change. You'll need to work smarter and harder than other guys for less reward. It's sad but it's true.
Out of the 3 you outlined no 3 applies most to me. I got a surgeon to carve out the fat and I've never looked better. :feelsthink:

Im skinny-skinny like a starving african

Too much work for nothing, better just ldar.

Eat meat, egg, fish, dairy, and oil= some type of fat.

4)
Low testo high estro

Those adviced are good. Thank you for sharing them.