Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three Most Hated Groups: White Nationalists, Pedophiles, Incels.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The three most hated groups, especially by women:

White Nationalists - they don't all hate Black people. Some just want to preserve their people.

Pedophiles. Some pedophiles are child molesters, they go out and rape little girls. Some are not, they have the urge, but are strong enough to refrain from doing it. There is another in-between class of pedophiles who don't harm children, but look at pictures of it.

Incels. Some pefer to suffer in silence. Others like to bash women. Unfortunately, I have anger issues. If I see a pretty girl on the train, I get very frustrated. I feel, that since women rejected and bashed me, I have a right to bash them. I guess women don't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

Incels are the only innocent ones in that list.

I’m 2 of 3 tbh..

At least I’m not a pedo.

I just want to shoot in all white nationalists.

incels are definitely the most hated

the chad pedophile tinder experiment has proven that beyond a shadow of doubt. hordes of women will love a pedo as long as he's chad.

@Leucosticte that number one nigga

Yes bro, I would say so.

The youngest I would go is 15/16. That’s prime age.
tbh though a lot of our ancestors fucked prime JB. It seems that all this hysteria about age of consent and whatever else have you has emerged as a result of women's liberation and the sexual revolution ironically enough

Most people in the past as well as now had/have an intuitive understanding of when a woman was/is of age, and that age typically coincided/coincides with said woman entering the early stages of her teen years

The only people who hate white nationalists are the people who want whites extinct

tbh though a lot of our ancestors fucked prime JB. It seems that all this hysteria about age of consent and whatever else have you has emerged as a result of women's liberation and the sexual revolution ironically enough

Most people in the past as well as now had/have an intuitive understanding of when a woman was/is of age, and that age typically coincided/coincides with said woman entering the early stages of her teen years
Yeah, i agree. Feminism has managed to warp our minds and brainwash society to somehow think 30+ is a good age to settle and become a mother. :feelsgah:

Yeah, i agree. Feminism has managed to warp our minds and brainwash society to somehow think 30+ is a good age to settle and become a mother. :feelsgah:
Yes bro. As long as the foid is sexually developed, which most foids are at 13, some even earlier than that, I don't see the problem. The criteria for getting a bullet in the back of one's head as it pertains to this issue is whether one fucks prepubescant foids or not in my opinion. Those are the only real pedophiles, and they're almost all exclusively jewish

incels are definitely the most hated

the chad pedophile tinder experiment has proven that beyond a shadow of doubt. hordes of women will love a pedo as long as he's chad.

three of the most oppressed groups in the world. non-offending minor attracted people who know their condition is bad and refrain from it, non-racist people who just want to preserve their people, and incels are among the most oppressed. Also, autistic and trans age people.

The only people who hate white nationalists are the people who want whites extinct
Or the people who white nationalists want to extinct.
It's no surprise that White nationalists are brainlets.

the irony that most women are nazis in how they choose which men to fuck

Incels are the only innocent ones in that list.
There are some asshole incels but it has nothing to do with inceldom.
Most incels are regular people but they just happen to be ugly