Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three men attempt KYS after Foid 22 falsely accuse them of rape

D

Dokes

Self-banned
-
Typical evil manipulative Foid destroying males lives with lies and of course the Jew - LGBT - Feminist law was on her side at first and believed her .

she should be raped every day for the next 30 years or however long they wouldve spent in prison

I thank God I haven't been falsely accused of rape.

Meme justice system, just be a foid and accuse someone who doesn't have millions of dollars and is a man of "sexual harassment" and let your circle of white knights and cucks do the rest as far as reporting it goes. Even if you get found out, whoever was accused has been fired, publicly humiliated, disowned by family and friends, and generally lynched out of common society because a whore wanted it to happen. Of course it's the UK as well, JFL, I bet even "conservatives" immediately believed and called for the actual victims to immediately be drawn and quartered because it's a white woman. :feelskek:

no something worse that wouldnt be a punishment they would love that
Nothing can be more worse than being raped by ugly smelly men for foids.

That women deserves to be raped by a mechanical punching dildo 24/7 for the rest of her life, or her internals fall apart.

Typical evil manipulative Foid destroying males lives with lies and of course the Jew - LGBT - Feminist law was on her side at first and believed her .
Effects of mental illness is devastating

in a civilized society rape allegations would be meaningless and foids would be brutally beat for even making them without solid evidence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back