Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three kinds of ways you can fail first impressions

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
1) You make a shit impression and nobody gives you a chance past that.

2) You make a good impression but immediately show that to be fake.

3) You make a good impression but it wears off over time. This is my case. I always start strong and fade when it comes to anything social or even academic or work-related.
It's how I am, low energy means low output. You can only pretend so long before you tire and the mask slips or the illusion flickers.

Also, the fact people say first impressions matter most tells you how much looks, and awkwardness, matter.
People claim they will give you more chances to show your personality is worthwhile but no they don't.
They see something they don't like, that's the end.
Fucking brazen liars.

by being ugly

Same here. I always do #3.

I’ve always made a shit first impression

I'm low energy too and I also am calm, and avoid conflict & drama. So women could not get the emotional high off me of upset & drama even if they somehow decided to go out with me.

I also am bored out of my mind with normie conversations, and normies run.. not just walk.. run when I start talking deep about things.

Its why I realized even if I was an 8/10 male I still probably would be single.

Never been good at first impressions. My face guarantees instant failure

4. Not having a driver license.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back