Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Three foids behind me

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
In class and today since its Halloween and we had a early release, teacher let us fuck around. These three foids, 6 - 8 tier, starting laughing and pointing at their phones, about their boyfriends and men they thought were ugly, so self absorbed in their looks and how sexy they are to chad. Imagine being the guy they drool over and talk about constantly, imagine having regular sex with them like chad does, imagine if you stopped replying to them they would overdose on skittles because chad ignored them, but for you they wouldnt care and would result to posting a R.I.P post on their snapchat then forget you immediately as they talk to chad.

In class and today since its Halloween and we had a early release, teacher let us fuck around.
Are you American?
I’d guess that you are since your teachers care about Halloween.

Are you American?
I’d guess that you are since your teachers care about Halloween.
Yes, but we had a shorter day yesterday so she let us fuck around since class yesterday did

are you in college or high school?

imagine being happy

imagine happinesses or satisfaction

imagine being comfortable with yourself

Suifuel , Imagine all the sex Chad’s around the world are going to get today

The life of the young foid consists of supremacy over the males and almost infinite dopamine rushes

" its just girl talk sweetie"