Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three ethnic girls made fun of me today

Still not as bad as them making fun of your face, hence you mog me

I was just minding my business as I was walking and then I hear 3 ethnic girls behind me say "That dude has anorexia," (making fun of my small frame), so I turn around to look at them without saying anything and then one of them said "No, not you [some other lie which I didn't hear]", then they all laughed and I just ignored them after that. Why can't they leave an ugly man alone? Why must they try to humiliate me? Just let me be ugly in peace, damnit.
Classic gaslighting I hate when foids talk shit and try to play it off.

Classic gaslighting I hate when foids talk shit and try to play it off.
Is that what gaslighting means? And I know right? Like damn, I literally heard it and I am the only skinny ass dude in the vicinity. -_-

This isn't just a female thing, I have been insulted by just as many men, it is just a normie NT thing.

It is more taboo among Arabs/North African girls to get with a black guy rather than a white guy. They go for kafir blacks. I don't see many white woman/ethnic man couples here myself, more white woman/black man.

:feelsrope: Sucks being a framecel.
Framecel here aswel lol , i fell for the gym meme only to be disappointed

So the BBC is not just a meme afterall?

Framecel here aswel lol , i fell for the gym meme only to be disappointed

So the BBC is not just a meme afterall?
No, it is not a meme. It is real. Many women believe in the BBC myth, and it is often the sole reason why women will go after a black man. Stupid whores.

You’re white so you’re supreme. Remember that
Entire squad