Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Three ethnic girls made fun of me today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I was just minding my business as I was walking and then I hear 3 ethnic girls behind me say "That dude has anorexia," (making fun of my small frame), so I turn around to look at them without saying anything and then one of them said "No, not you [some other lie which I didn't hear]", then they all laughed and I just ignored them after that. Why can't they leave an ugly man alone? Why must they try to humiliate me? Just let me be ugly in peace, damnit.

After making fun of the incel, the 3 ladies walked home and proceeded to fuck 1 singular white chad.

Should have went "make fun of this bitch"
ApprehensiveLeftAntelope-small.gif

Anorexia is a good thing.
I find anorexic women attractive.
But that might be due to my own body image problems and trauma.

Ragefuel, i hate when foids make fun of my small frame

can you overpower them?

It is ragefuel how society finds it acceptable for women to make rude comments about random men even in passing.

Would it have been hot if they were white?

Specifying them as non white just seems odd.

20200525 023017

You should've said something back. You were so close man. Maybe next time
Anorexia is a good thing.
I find anorexic women attractive.
But that might be due to my own body image problems and trauma.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Around blacks never relax

I hope they get beaten up daily when they get married

They should get rounded up and shot (in gta v)

Should have given them the finger tbh.

Of course it is. Naturally we're supposed to be more attracted to higher bodyfat foids
We're supposed to attracted to wide hips and big titties because it means the foid will be able to give use healthy offsprings and supply them with lots of nutrients.

That isn't the same as high body fat.

I have that almost every week. It's the most annoying when it's a group of foids

We're supposed to attracted to wide hips and big titties because it means the foid will be able to give use healthy offsprings and supply them with lots of nutrients.

No, it's higher bodyfat. Optimal bodyfat for females is in the 22-27 range.

You need to channel your inner man. Next time say “What did you say bitch?” And start running at them.

One thing Foids have is fear from ugly men. Fear is still power that you wield. They will screaming like the cowardly whores they are

foids walking together are like a group of wild animals

Why can't they leave an ugly man alone? Why must they try to humiliate me? Just let me be ugly in peace, damnit.
Because that's how much they hate ugly man. They can't even accept your existence. They ONLY want Chad on this earth.
And looking at them is also dangerous because it's considered rape. So just be careful

Call them out. Dont be silent. You know they were talking abiut you. Just say "What did you say, (you bitch?)".

I was just minding my business as I was walking and then I hear 3 ethnic girls behind me say "That dude has anorexia," (making fun of my small frame), so I turn around to look at them without saying anything and then one of them said "No, not you [some other lie which I didn't hear]", then they all laughed and I just ignored them after that. Why can't they leave an ugly man alone? Why must they try to humiliate me? Just let me be ugly in peace, damnit.
that is pretty funny tbh ngl
Call them out. Dont be silent. You know they were talking abiut you. Just say "What did you say, (you bitch?)".
dude wtf how can u call them out? there will be other people.around and they will start white knighting.
you literally cant do shit when this happens, OP was correct

then they all laughed and I just ignored them after that. Why can't they leave an ugly man alone?

I wish you had the balls to ask THEM that.

Dont get openly hostile like that IMO. :feelskek:

Were they speaking dutch?

May Mickey Mouse rain fire upon them from the depths of Valhalla

Should have went "make fun of this bitch"
ApprehensiveLeftAntelope-small.gif
thank you for making it into a gif :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
that uppercut coming straight from the earth
You need to channel your inner man. Next time say “What did you say bitch?” And start running at them.

One thing Foids have is fear from ugly men. Fear is still power that you wield. They will screaming like the cowardly whores they are
>what did ya say
90856e2f2c5a1eb07e90f8b3d0fee2aa.gif

Last edited:

Yea it is it's better survival odds is what it is.

tfw anorexic tier myself, even tho foids said they wished they were as thin as me jfl

dude beyond brutal

After making fun of the incel, the 3 ladies walked home and proceeded to fuck 1 singular white chad.
They probably have an ethnic bf.
Specifying them as non white just seems odd.
To show you that ethnic girls are cruel towards ugly ethnic boys.
foids walking together are like a group of wild animals
Waren Marokkaanse.
Were they speaking dutch?
Yes lol.
I wish you had the balls to ask THEM that.

They are not worth my time.
Because that's how much they hate ugly man. They can't even accept your existence. They ONLY want Chad on this earth.
And looking at them is also dangerous because it's considered rape. So just be careful
It's getting closer to that stage but not really either. Wait and see, I guess.
that is pretty funny tbh ngl
Jfl, why?

Ethnic self hating whores are the worst when in west
I've seen plenty of currywhores making fun of "creepy indian men" online and memes

as a skeletoncel I felt that post :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Actually these girls tend to be into black guys. Lol. Ask @Pengwin.
Really? Lol i always thought blackcels had more luck with whites than them
The best place for Middle eastern / North african is places like germany where you can see alot of white and ethnic couples

Really? Lol i always thought blackcels had more luck with whites than them
The best place for Middle eastern / North african is places like germany where you can see alot of white and ethnic couples
It is more taboo among Arabs/North African girls to get with a black guy rather than a white guy. They go for kafir blacks. I don't see many white woman/ethnic man couples here myself, more white woman/black man.
as a skeletoncel I felt that post :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsrope: Sucks being a framecel.

You’re white so you’re supreme. Remember that

Jfl, why?
Just funny that ethnic girls treat ethnics worse than jbw girls do.
My theory is 3 fold :
1) obvious less likely to be hot than a JBW guy, latitude theory and bad culture

2) ethnic foids can raise their status by getting with JBW (much bigger in noodle culture, but also holds in ME/ curry world)

3) they probably apply failos to ethnics, sort of link them in their head to the creepy ethnics back in fob land that they saw when mum made them go visit grandma and shit

My theory is 3 fold :
1) obvious less likely to be hot than a JBW guy, latitude theory and bad culture

2) ethnic foids can raise their status by getting with JBW (much bigger in noodle culture, but also holds in ME/ curry world)

3) they probably apply failos to ethnics, sort of link them in their head to the creepy ethnics back in fob land that they saw when mum made them go visit grandma and shit

"Just funny that ethnic girls treat ethnics worse than jbw girls do."

Not really funny but just ragefuel. This is a reason a lot of ethnic males avoid ethnic women tbh. They know from the start that ethnic women don't like them and are willing to make fun of them to boost their status.

You’re white so you’re supreme. Remember that
I'm literally brown.
My theory is 3 fold :

It's more because they hate ethnic men due to how strict their male relatives are so they take it out on other ethnic men. And go on rants on what we cannot say or do which is actually what their fathers do.
"Just funny that ethnic girls treat ethnics worse than jbw girls do."

Not really funny but just ragefuel. This is a reason a lot of ethnic males avoid ethnic women tbh. They know from the start that ethnic women don't like them and are willing to make fun of them to boost their status.
Yep. I avoid them as well.