Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Threatening Text

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Anyone here want to tell a random, simping normiefaggot that his (dead) mother was an ugly whore via text? I think a great way to remain anonymous is to use a tor friendly email server and send the email to their phone or just a burner phone connected to tor/vpn or at a public wifi. i guarantee you he's the type that's loud-spoken, annoying, talks a lot of shit (gossips like a faggot), and would've made fun of you in HS.

faggot ain't no orphan, grew up with his father, so probably why he's such a foid worshipping simp faggot.
orphan or just single parent why do you feel the need to harras someone with the passing of their parent(s)?

no thanks gray

orphan or just single parent why do you feel the need to harras someone with the passing of their parent(s)?
I lack both so even worse more abandoned.

because he talk alot of shit about me and likes to watch what i do.

Anyone here want to tell a random, simping normiefaggot that his (dead) mother was an ugly whore via text? I think a great way to remain anonymous is to use a tor friendly email server and send the email to their phone or just a burner phone connected to tor/vpn or at a public wifi. i guarantee you he's the type that's loud-spoken, annoying, talks a lot of shit (gossips like a faggot), and would've made fun of you in HS.
you still have that number?