Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Threatened by MiniChad while checking out Stacie

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
At long John silvers. Eating shrimp. She looked like a blonde Jessica Alba.

The mini chadspikk stood up to my table and asked if I was done looking

I stood up...... I'm big..... And said,,,,

I wondered if you guys were eating the.... SCRImPS. Lol. I guess it came out screeempzz.

I guess this placated him. Honestly I don't like other men staring at another man's date,,, I try to refrain or at least respectful

Playing the doofus card is useful sometimes

But...... He really had no intention of bothering me

At long John silvers. Eating shrimp. She looked like a blonde Jessica Alba.

The mini chadspikk stood up to my table and asked if I was done looking

I stood up...... I'm big..... And said,,,,

I wondered if you guys were eating the.... SCRImPS. Lol. I guess it came out screeempzz.

I guess this placated him. Honestly I don't like other men staring at another man's date

Playing the doofus card is useful sometimes

But...... He really had no intention of bothering me
Your way of expression is very bizarre. I barely understood what you tried to say.

Cool story except he is fucking Stacy and you are posting here lol.

What's a MiniChad ?

I'm not sure why but this story reminded me of one where I was standing in line of my college bookstore. I saw this Stacy in line way ahead of me close to the front. When she saw me looking at her, she grabbed her Chad boyfriend and started kissing him while looking at me. Femoids really are the worst.

The one thing I don't envy normies and chad-lites for is that whenever they go out there is a significant danger of Chad swooping in and taking their girlfriends. As a consequence you get all these faux-tough guys picking fights with anyone who looks at their girl.

Meanwhile Chad could not care less, because in the unlikely event that you steal his girl he can get another one the same night.

Like bums would fight to the death for a hundred dollars, but if you stole a hundred dollar-bill right from Bill Gate's hands he'd just smirk and keep counting his billions.

Just act like a retard theory.

You should have kicked him to the ground to show your dominance to the femoid.

So he threatened you but at the same time had no intention of bothering you?

Should have broke the bastards neck

Wtf are you talking about

How big was the mini Chad?

i'm legit jealous people fuck with you guys

i swear i'm invisible completely to the world, wtf

Same. I'm so envious.

I'm not sure why but this story reminded me of one where I was standing in line of my college bookstore. I saw this Stacy in line way ahead of me close to the front. When she saw me looking at her, she grabbed her Chad boyfriend and started kissing him while looking at me. Femoids really are the worst.
Hmmm

She was kissing him but fantasising about you

What did he mean by this?