Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over thread to increase Wiseman's post count

my dick 12 cm

the lemmy atoms

Only the truly enlightened will understand the meaning behind this.
everything has meanjng and divnity.nEven ahit doesn everything.literally came from one(big bang)

I don't have enough autism to postmaxx, but @Sniffles and his pal @needsolution could pull it off.
I don't have enough autism to postmaxx, but @Sniffles and his pal @needsolution could pull it off.

good job on posting twice and being 60
yeah I can't read, ok, thx

Gang gang gang

using this thread to increasemy post ount tooXD

Why would I
I already have the best colour

doo doo pooeep oeoeee

Can you repeat that? I didn't catch it the first time.

sewygieurgerfgwuoeijrwopwoeqmansqwqwd