Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thread Reviews: @BlackPilPres

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rate his threads

• 5/5

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • 3/5

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 2/5

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 0/5

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Rate how good his threads are and say why.

I will make a thread like this on every prominent user on the forum and rank them when they're all done.

his threads are on par with Mensa jfl giga- low IQ tbh

God tier IQ threads. Some of them maybe excessively focused on material success but overall top tier threads.

Threads are quite good, it's his comments that are pure cancer

If he went straight to the point and wasn't a gaslighting faggot I'd give him more points tbh

Not bad sometimes, but not of BrendioEEE level

Good.I try to read them

They're fine. Very funny

Half are high iq the other half are retard iq so I give 3/10 because at least they are high effort

Pretty based and high IQ, I get drunken inspirational rant vibes from them.

4/5
High effort
High Quality
Strong Blackpills
But not concise nor funny/enjoyable to read

He's threads are actually readable and have good points

5/5

Black/5 cus black

Not high IQ, but high effort, which I appreciate very much considering the amount of shitposting on this site.

never read any of his posts ngl

Never read one tbh

3/5.

His ideas are sophomoric and he makes a lot of diarrhoea posts (lots of words, little to no substance). He's also been proven to be a hypocrite. He made a thread shitting on fellow incels for being academically unsuccessful, yet admitted to be a college dropout in the same thread. Not cool, bro.

It also doesn't help his case that he's adamant and stubborn in his positions, regardless of his lack of domain knowledge coupled with an unwillingness to yield and learn. If you're unwilling to admit that you may be wrong and that you lack sufficient knowledge to give an intelligent and rational opinion, then you're a fool. Sorry, but there are no two ways about that.

Then there's the issue of all the positive reinforcement he gets from the young, low IQ postmaxxers posting "high IQ" who probably didn't even read the post and put less thought into the topic than the wet farts they let out. It's harmful, since it gives him a false sense of hope and encourages more poorly thought out and improperly fleshed out ideas.

He does put a lot of effort into his threads, and I get the sense that he's genuinely trying to provoke some thought, even if he usually tends to be misguided. So points for that.

Last edited:
1/5 Stormfront pet.
I would've given him a 0 but I'm not so mean.

@FastBananaCEO what what what

I read his threads

very high IQ threads
sometimes i cannot even understand what he is saying but i know i agree