Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thread for moneymaxxers to talk about moneymaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@Blackpill Rage @BlkPillPres @D3X @Transcended Trucel @rope2cope

So guys I leveraged my metatrader 4 funds to the annual quarterly which has given me a net profit of 10% but when I trade CFD funds and invest into the stock market on the Betfair Exchange I get a return of -2%. Does anyone know why this is? Ive already tried exchanging blue chips to the foreign exchange but when I do that it just says I have 200k in my savings.

I dont so stock i jist go to work sadly

I utilized my metatrader 4 assets to the yearly quarterly which has given me a net benefit of 10% yet when I exchange CFD reserves and put into the financial exchange on the Betfair Exchange I get an arrival of - 2%. Does anybody know why this is? Ive effectively had a go at trading blue chips to the unfamiliar trade however when I do that it just says I have 200k in my investment funds.

I utilized my metatrader 4 assets to the yearly quarterly which has given me a net benefit of 10% yet when I exchange CFD reserves and put into the financial exchange on the Betfair Exchange I get an arrival of - 2%. Does anybody know why this is? Ive effectively had a go at trading blue chips to the unfamiliar trade however when I do that it just says I have 200k in my investment funds.
Ahh I see what you've done wrong. You bought 200 Tesla stocks instead of investing into Ronaldo and Messi on football index.

Ahh I see what you've done wrong. You bought 200 Tesla stocks instead of investing into Ronaldo and Messi on football index.
Fuck, I see what I did wrong now. Dammit.

So guys I leveraged my metatrader 4 funds to the annual quarterly which has given me a net profit of 10% but when I trade CFD funds and invest into the stock market on the Betfair Exchange I get a return of -2%. Does anyone know why this is? Ive already tried exchanging blue chips to the foreign exchange but when I do that it just says I have 200k in my savings.

I work at a bank and I have no idea what most of that means. What type of CFD funds are you trading? Did you do any research or are you trading any CFD?

I just realised it is a joke, I do have autism most likely.

I work at a bank and I have no idea what most of that means. What type of CFD funds are you trading? Did you do any research or are you trading any CFD?
I've also tried multiplying my index funds by the quadratic equation and even when I round it up nothing happens

I've also tried multiplying my index funds by the quadratic equation and even when I round it up nothing happens

You should of instead integrated into a managed swap, while shorting it on a logarithmic function to get the straddle on a bullish leveraged put option.

Always bet on black.

I just keep my money in Vanguard Lifestrat 80% stocks 20% bonds and have another 100k in VUSA since Lifestrat is UK bias.
I'm gonna just aim for 4% withdrawal rate and NEETmaxx off the money and hope for steady gains so the rest can compound and I can live off it until I die.

I want to nomadmaxx too around the world and SEAmaxx with hookers.

Last edited:
I just keep my money in Vanguard Lifestrat 80% stocks 20% bonds and have another 100k in VUSA since Lifestrat is UK bias.
I'm gonna just aim for 4% withdrawal rate and NEETmaxx off the money and hope for steady gains so the rest can compound and I can live off it until I die.

I want to nomadmaxx too around the world and SEAmaxx with hookers.
Pretty solid plan. I aim to hit 1-2 mil savings within 5-10 years and simarly aim for 4% withdrawal rate

Pretty solid plan. I aim to hit 1-2 mil savings within 5-10 years and simarly aim for 4% withdrawal rate
Where do you learn all this stuff? I'm only 17 I dunno how the world works how can I learn all this stuff you're saying. I have no idea what anything you say means it's like you're speaking another language.

the answer you need is to poo on your shoe