Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thread compiling redpills that is absolute SUICIDE FUEL

B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
249
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Purplepill-Redpill-Compilation-Master-Thread


I am running out of copes
 
yppPDGhnk8QbVIolcqYPRjKKOQw1T7A3W2b5KECxn08.jpg



fucking lmao
 
Thanks for providing my signature.
 
I see 2-3 of my old OC on that thread, feels ufcking good man
 
This Blackpill so black it swallowed me instead
 
lol one of my memes are in there
 
uYEkIN2.jpg




Okay this one hits too close to home...
vUGZaSM.png
 
we need to recollect the reddit memes
 
undeadcel said:
Isnt it hard to find traps in serbia lol ? So its good i guess ?

It is vary hard, i had to travel to Hungary to fuck my trap friend.
 
JovanD said:
undeadcel said:
Isnt it hard to find traps in serbia lol ? So its good i guess ?
It is vary hard, i had to travel to Hungary to fuck my trap friend.
lmao fakecel jk does he/she look like a femoid ?
 
undeadcel said:
lmao fakecel jk does he/she look like a femoid ?

You decide
20181020_340463096389106_2588191702531440640_n.jpg



Not perfect face, but really hot body though.
 
JovanD said:
undeadcel said:
lmao fakecel jk does he/she look like a femoid ?
You decide
20181020_340463096389106_2588191702531440640_n.jpg

Not perfect face, but really hot body though.

would definitely fuck lol
 
daily reminder that its over
 
No blackpill is bigger than the chesthaired pig looking woman from misc.
 
htgi3fb9lHQNYLsPmRI-kg1kQk0L9OerQ5eVKDj_qWU.jpg


this pic sums it up perfectly
 
flowerful said:
htgi3fb9lHQNYLsPmRI-kg1kQk0L9OerQ5eVKDj_qWU.jpg


this pic sums it up perfectly

Oh my god, that is poetry in image form.

EDIT: Here's a conversation in poem form for you guys:

1: "I have Tracy, yes I do!"
2: "Well I have Stacy, Susan and Macy, how about you?"
3: "I'm alone in this universe of pain and suffering."
 
blickpall said:
Oh my god, that is poetry in image form.

EDIT: Here's a conversation in poem form for you guys:

1: "I have Tracy, yes I do!"
2: "Well I have Stacy, Susan and Macy, how about you?"
3: "I'm alone in this universe of pain and suffering."

look at the face of the guy on the left, he knows that the chad there has already cucked him, the incel looks happier, he must have strong cope
 
jagged0 said:

It's the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while, what an abomination.
 
Holy fuck this is incredible, it could end the world with the blackness of its pills.

Can we sticky it?
 
MayorOfKekville said:
Holy fuck this is incredible, it could end the world with the blackness of its pills.

Can we sticky it?

It's one of the best threads I've seen
 
MayorOfKekville said:
Holy fuck this is incredible, it could end the world with the blackness of its pills.

Can we sticky it?

It was featured as the "Deadliest Suicide Fuel" in my Community Highlights post which is stickied at the top.
 
Redpills, In My Cartoons? It's More Likely Than You Think!

Redpill at 1:40
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGd5-A4VT04[/video]


Redpill at 2:05
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqivfqI8Rk[/video]
 
blickpall said:
Oh my god, that is poetry in image form.

EDIT: Here's a conversation in poem form for you guys:

1: "I have Tracy, yes I do!"
2: "Well I have Stacy, Susan and Macy, how about you?"
3: "I'm alone in this universe of pain and suffering."

Isntt it the gaycel Milo from American alt right in middle?
 
Cuckold said:
Isntt it the gaycel Milo from American alt right in middle?


what, who is that?
 
When the rope tightens...
 

Attachments

  • magiwokeaf.jpg
    magiwokeaf.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 82
good reminder for all hopecels
there is no hope
 
All newcels need to read this
 

Similar threads

RealSchizo
Replies
76
Views
1K
Wizardmaxxer
Wizardmaxxer
Fat Link
Replies
186
Views
5K
Med Amine
Med Amine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top