Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thousands of SHORT slutty -looking Stacie's on Campus,. ALL competing for CHAD.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I'm not enrolled, but I live just off a huge famous university campus. It's a Football powerhouse, and attracts zillions of Becky's and Stacie's.

The foids dress like sluts, and about one third of them are SUB FIVE FOOT THREE.

I realize they'd happily procreate an army of incels after they graduate. And the thing is, they're HOT. Lots of 8 and above. No fraternity guy here is thinking "I don't want short kids".

Basically, this whole place is essentially an expensive factory for SHORT SLUTS PAYING FOR ACCESS TO CHAD.

Last edited:
“spinners”, meanwhile the only spinning a short guy does is after roping from his ceiling fan.
If there's 20,000 female students, then only appx 3000 of those are in STEM.

That leaves 17,000 looking for a tall rich chad.

But, there's probably only appx 4000 chads available.

Thus, explanation for the slut clothing. It's one big competition.

And how tall are you + pp size + race?

Wtf why is the gender ratio so fucked?

I'm not enrolled, but I live just off a huge famous university campus. It's a Football powerhouse, and attracts zillions of Becky's and Stacie's.

The foids dress like sluts, and about one third of them are SUB FIVE FOOT THREE.

I realize they'd happily procreate an army of incels after they graduate. And the thing is, they're HOT. Lots of 8 and above. No fraternity guy here is thinking "I don't want short kids".

Basically, this whole place is essentially an expensive factory for SHORT SLUTS PAYING FOR ACCESS TO CHAD.
That’s exactly what party colleges are for, duh. They are using cuck dads money to get railed by chads, the degrees don’t even matter the “education” doesn’t matter