Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thousands of sexy girls nearly destroyed me. Get away from them and focus on this!

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★
Bewere of these slutty thots because of the following reasons

THEY WILL CORRUPT YOUR SOUL

THEY WILL CONDEMN YOUR SOUL

SHE WILL DOOM YOUR SOUL

Instead focus on growing your wealth, gather resources and owning as much as you possably can. Show these thots that you can live a good materialistic life just like them. Cope with style, not with a rope. Eat and drink expensive at resturants and look these vile thots right in their eyes! Show them that you are successful! Show them that you can live like them, hell! Show them that you can live BETTER then them with more money and recourses at your disposal.

Don´t get lost in their asses and do not simp! Give them nothing and take from them everything! This is the way forward for us. Don´t get hypnotized by them flaunting their bear asscheeks online and in public. Just continue to grow your wealth until you can match them. And THEN you reveal yourself to them.

Remember, these thots want you in your parents basement for the rest of your life. Later when your parents have passed away they want you shipped to some institution to spend the rest of your days. Dont give them that satisfaction! Show them that you can play that game yourself on a financial level.

And dont ever give these e thots and onlycuck girls any of your money because

SHE WILL BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS

Most of you are young, in their 20s. You have plenty of time to grow your own personal fortunes.

Another garbage thread

Remember, these thots want you in your parents basement for the rest of your life. Later when your parents have passed away they want you shipped to some institution to spend the rest of your days.
That is a Mind blowing revelation to me. You are spot on. They wouldn't want to meet their fans in Public. Only at conventions.

Another GREAT thread. Start Now bro! NOT tomorrow!
You just sound like a 14 yo that's discovered andjew tate for the first time, kek

It is our time to start our successs stories! We will own and we will own even MORE!

You just sound like a 14 yo that's discovered andjew tate for the first time, kek
And dont care for that nigger. I have done this myself and i wish for others to do it also. To cope with style, not with a rope. To play the same game!

And dont care for that nigger. I have done this myself and i wish for others to do it also. To cope with style, not with a rope. To play the same game!
No style for your face

Why do we collect more suifuel?

No style for your face
I get that this can seem daunting and scary. But I started around 18 and DAMN has it paid off! You will either do what these thots want for you (rot alone at your parents place) or live comfortable with style. Travel where they travel, eat where they eat etc. It's your choice. I don't blame you if you choose to rot pal.

This is how I cope. And many of you can do the same

I get that this can seem daunting and scary. But I started around 18 and DAMN has it paid off! You will either do what these thots want for you (rot alone at your parents place) or live comfortable with style. Travel where they travel, eat where they eat etc. It's your choice. I don't blame you if you choose to rot pal.
It's not daunting, it's pointless

It's not daunting, it's pointless
It's rewarding and comfortable. It's really great to live and afford a high standard lifestyle. Hey, I bet many guys here could even start to get their dicks wet. It's infinitely better than rotting away in your parents basement. You are exactly where these thots want you to be.

It's rewarding and comfortable. It's really great to live and afford a high standard lifestyle. Hey, I bet many guys here could even start to get their dicks wet. It's infinitely better than rotting away in your parents basement. You are exactly where these thots want you to be.
And I say again, no high standard lifestyle for your face. Considering the way most foids and normfags react to me, which is like I murdered their family in front of them, i don't see how acting like some redpilled tatetard like you is going to achieve anything. You're probably not that bad looking.

And I say again, no high standard lifestyle for your face. Considering the way most foids and normfags react to me, which is like I murdered their family in front of them, i don't see how acting like some redpilled tatetard like you is going to achieve anything. You're probably not that bad looking.
Throw your success right in their faces Bro. Let them see pancakecel, the success story. My intention with these kinds of posts are good. Because it pisses me off to see these thots flaunt their lavish lifestyles while so many incels are broke. So many incels stuck in their parents basement and later shipped to some institution.

I want more successful incels that challenge these thots in their own game. That is fucking lifefuel for me!

Throw your success right in their faces Bro. Let them see pancakecel, the success story. My intention with these kinds of posts are good. Because it pisses me off to see these thots flaunt their lavish lifestyles while so many incels are broke. So many incels stuck in their parents basement and later shipped to some institution.

I want more successful incels that challenge these thots in their own game. That is fucking lifefuel for me!
Before becoming neet I worked, and had decent money. Buying random shit did not make me feel any better, or improve my life. It just made me stressed all the time, and so I drank vodka daily like it was water to cope.

Before becoming neet I worked, and had decent money. Buying random shit did not make me feel any better, or improve my life. It just made me stressed all the time, and so I drank vodka daily like it was water to cope.
That is brutal Bro. I also drank to much alcohol back in the day but have been sober for many years now. I was also NEET and broke in my early 20s. Those were rough days for sure.

That is brutal Bro. I also drank to much alcohol back in the day but have been sober for many years now. I was also NEET and broke in my early 20s. Those were rough days for sure.
I'm not in my early 20s

Bewere of these slutty thots because of the following reasons

View attachment 1214963

View attachment 1214964

View attachment 1214966

Instead focus on growing your wealth, gather resources and owning as much as you possably can. Show these thots that you can live a good materialistic life just like them. Cope with style, not with a rope. Eat and drink expensive at resturants and look these vile thots right in their eyes! Show them that you are successful! Show them that you can live like them, hell! Show them that you can live BETTER then them with more money and recourses at your disposal.

Don´t get lost in their asses and do not simp! Give them nothing and take from them everything! This is the way forward for us. Don´t get hypnotized by them flaunting their bear asscheeks online and in public. Just continue to grow your wealth until you can match them. And THEN you reveal yourself to them.

Remember, these thots want you in your parents basement for the rest of your life. Later when your parents have passed away they want you shipped to some institution to spend the rest of your days. Dont give them that satisfaction! Show them that you can play that game yourself on a financial level.

And dont ever give these e thots and onlycuck girls any of your money because

View attachment 1214977

Most of you are young, in their 20s. You have plenty of time to grow your own personal fortunes.
incel trait: irrational fear of women
but good for you i guess

Remember, these thots WANT you to be broke and miserable. They WANT you dependant on your parents for the rest of your life. Don’t give them this satisfaction! Build your fortune then flaunt it right in their faces! Stare them right in their vile eyes while doing it! Success is the best revenge!

SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE!

Thou art,
THee shall NOT Touch peepee

I’m rich from my parents and foid don’t give a shit. Middle class Chad/Tyrone is still fuck them every night

I’m rich from my parents and foid don’t give a shit. Middle class Chad/Tyrone is still fuck them every night
We shall live luxurious lifestyles and shove it right in these thots faces.

Then belive it or not but time might still be on your side Bro.
No time on your side for your face. You really don't get it lad. Stop living in redpill fantasy land

We shall live luxurious lifestyles and shove it right in these thots faces.
Cope
They live middle class lifestyle enjoying lots of sex with Tyrone’s and chads while my parents being literal millionaires and giving me money hasn’t helped me even touch a pussy without coughing up hundreds of dollars

Cope
They live middle class lifestyle enjoying lots of sex with Tyrone’s and chads while my parents being literal millionaires and giving me money hasn’t helped me even touch a pussy without coughing up hundreds of dollars
:feelsbadman:

if someone is fulfilled, like chads or those thots living in tutorial mode, do not give a fuck about your pathetic so called success. do you remember the mastercard spot? there are thing that you cannot buy

if someone is fulfilled, like chads or those thots living in tutorial mode, do not give a fuck about your pathetic so called success. do you remember the mastercard spot? there are thing that you cannot buy
Yeah foids are constantly having “situationships” constant sex with random chads/trrones no hot girl they do not care about our “success” they are happy with middle class lifestyle

if someone is fulfilled, like chad or those thots living in tutorial mode, do not give a fuck about your pathetic so called success.

Remember, it's better to cope with style than cope with a rope

Cope
We cope with style and not with a rope. We can do almost everything they do. We flaunt our success right in their faces.

Yeah foids are constantly having “situationships” constant sex with random chads/trrones no hot girl they do not care about our “success” they are happy with middle class lifestyle
Oh they care Bro, believe me... They care.

You can either cope with style or cope with a rope. I have chosen the first option and damn! It feels good to rub it right in their faces and see their jaws drop and eyes bulging out of their heads.

We cope with style and not with a rope. We can do almost everything they do. We flaunt our success right in their faces.m
Keep huffing that copium. Not saying be a broke loser but don’t “embrace the grind” like some soy faggot

Proof????
Start to dress nice, eat and drink good at fine restaurants, travel to the places they travel and you will have proof my friend. They will stare at you with this retarded expression like if you were Jesus Christ. Like they can't believe what they are seeing. It's very satisfying.

Keep huffing that copium. Not saying be a broke loser but don’t “embrace the grind” like some soy faggot
Incels need to start coping with style. The world doesn't respect wackos living with their parents in their 30s and beyond. But if we start to be successful in mass we might get more respect.

Start to dress nice, eat and drink good at fine restaurants, travel to the places they travel and you will have proof my friend. They will stare at you with this retarded expression like if you were Jesus Christ. Like they can't believe what they are seeing. It's very satisfying.
Cope! I grew up living like that you won’t attract pretty sorority angle Saxon blonde white girls. Only psychopathic gooks/slavs and other non whites id rather cut my dick off I have 300k net worth and still get money from my parents and holes don’t care or give me sex

Last edited: