Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thousands Korean femoids are protesting in Cuckorea demanding to stop receiving dipfakes.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Major
★★★★
It's hard for me to put into words how much I hate southern wokerea.

Masked and dressed in black, more than 6,000 people gathered at Marroninier Park in northeastern Seoul, Saturday, to call for stronger legal action against deepfake crimes targeting women.

Protesters accused the government of largely neglecting sexual offenses that are evolving rapidly with the latest technologies. They argued that current laws are insufficient to address such crimes and called for a new legal system and stronger political will to combat them effectively.

"Six years ago, hundreds of thousands of women gathered here in Hyehwa to condemn illegal filming and digital sex crimes and urged the government to come up with countermeasures, but they did not solve the problem," said the organizers in a joint statement. "Over time, the damage has gradually expanded. Nothing has changed and even the law and system are regressing."

Organized by the "Joint Action to Condemn Misogynistic Violence," a women's rights group launched mostly by university students, the protest was held near Hyehwa Station. For many activists promoting women's rights, it is a symbolic place where tens of thousands of women rallied in 2018 in a series of protests calling for the country's justice system to be fair for both men and women.

Attachments

• 6f7e525a-fcab-4556-99ce-047d7dcb38d9.jpeg
    6f7e525a-fcab-4556-99ce-047d7dcb38d9.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 33
Where can I find these deep fakes?

@Castaway @cinderogre
@DarkStar @Da_Yunez
@Freixel @Fevet @NeverGetUp36
@NiggerSlayer @Sloth.Belgrade
@Stupid Clown @VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit

The North should've won the Korean War

Where can I find these deep fakes?
As far as I've learned from the news, while I've been following Cuckorea on these telegram channels, there are hundreds of thousands of subscribers.

deepfakes aren't a problem since noodlewhores look the same.

The North should've won the Korean War
Yes, people who criticize and laugh at North Korea for totalitarianism or the cult of personality do not laugh and do not criticize the south for the wild level of degeneracy that is there.

HOLY BASED I NEVER KNEW RICECELS WERE THIS BASED

I doubt there's even over a thousand deep fakes there. It's an insignificant microscopic phenomenon that women are propping up to be massive so they can play victim. You know what's actual discrimination? Being forced to serve in the military against your will while the opposite gender doesn't have to. You know what's actual discrimination? The opposite gender being assisted by government programs and gender qoutas. Men are the oppressed ones in South Korea. Not women.

I doubt there's even over a thousand deep fakes there. It's an insignificant microscopic phenomenon that women are propping up to be massive so they can play victim. You know what's actual discrimination? Being forced to serve in the military against your will while the opposite gender doesn't have to. You know what's actual discrimination? The opposite gender being assisted by government programs and gender qoutas. Men are the oppressed ones in South Korea. Not women.
Ahahaha, I almost died laughing while reading the news from South Korea. The foids are very oppressed there, and the low birth rate is due to the misogyny of Korean men. But there is no misogyny in Afghanistan and there is a great birth rate. Korea does not act according to the laws of logic.

Ahahaha, I almost died laughing while reading the news from South Korea. The foids are very oppressed there, and the low birth rate is due to the misogyny of Korean men. But there is no misogyny in Afghanistan and there is a great birth rate. Korea does not act according to the laws of logic.
:lul:

Attention hungry sluts desperate for western news outlets to cover them. These retarded noodle whores would look better ran over by a tank
And note that I do not hate the Korean ethnic group or rice in general. All my hatred is directed at that degenerate rotten country that is South Korea, I have no problem with North Korea.

And note that I do not hate the Korean ethnic group or rice in general. All my hatred is directed at that degenerate rotten country that is South Korea, I have no problem with North Korea.
South Korea has been sodomized by the jewnited states of America

Cuckrea is the most gynocratic country on the planet and these bitches still complain :feelshaha:

it cant be that big of an issue. is this noodles trying desperately to be victims.

take their pictures, use an AI search engine to locate their IG and FB and make them into deepfake

lots of new candidates

To be fair, the military service also exist in North Korea, both sides are cucked on that matter.

Last edited:
Deepfakes are the most innocuous thing ever. No one is actually harm. Nothing happens. NOTHING HAPPENS. Foids want to complain and be victims so bad.

Just few more years left for Kim to drive up to Seoul and put their NK flag and win unite both Koreas. I hope first decree will ban all form of feminism. South Korea is finished :feelsLSD: