Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thougts about increasing the female to male birth ratio by law?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Kinda low effort but idc.

Difficult topic. If you view the whole problem under the premise of supply and demand markets it could be benefical for incels, if the goverment would implement a legal obligation for more female birth. Let's say first child has to be a girl. Second can be a boy and afterwards only girls.

But I could imagine this could be a double edged sword, even if the premise is right (debatable as well, tell me what you think)

Just some negatives.
- Foids get more voting power but a family voting system could be implemented, which would favor families.
- Maybe they sperg out because deminished chad supply?
- Economical problems
- You'd overall had do deal more with foids.
- Lesbianmaxxing is this a thing?
- Maybe some kind of chadbrothel would be invented to counter this.
- Maybe chads wouold have harems

I mean in china we have the opposite situation and women can be very picky as a result. Could work for us as well in an opposite scenario.

IDK, I just get this out of my brain.

Is this realistic? How would the outcome look? What do you think?

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I think it would bring good results in the short term, but in the long run it would mean the destruction of a civilization attempting to do this. Femoids do a shitty job at sustaining and defending civilization.

Moreover, femoids' nature would just temporarily "appear better" just because of diminished male supply but it wouldn't be a structural change.

In my opinion, it would be better replacing femoids altogether. Feminists don't reproduce, mostly, so that would be going to get sorted out by itself. If you introduce artificial alternatives, you would have the same result you wanted to achieve without any of the drawbacks, albeit in a longer time.

i think this would make females appreciate us more and not see us as trash. It is a great idea but there is no way this would get implemented.

not getting implemented unless you were a ruler of a country but even then most people would object and have ur ass dead

ER had a really nice BMW though... WIth that and his sun glasses he would have easily gotten results if he hadn't been a mentalcel psychopath.

ER had a really nice BMW though... WIth that and his sun glasses he would have easily gotten results if he hadn't been a mentalcel psychopath.

Also a narcissist.

That kind of government mandate would just enable polygamy more than it already is. Incels would become even more untouchable while chads would be fucking all 20 of their wives.

I still would think it wouldn't work for us incels. most women would die alone than be with a sub8 man

Any kind of change this drastic would never result in any good. Think back to the sexual revolution of the 1960s. It seemed like a harmless change and no one would have ever dreamed it would be this bad. The only reason I would tamper with the gender ratio is if God commanded people to - He is the only one capable of figuring out large scale social issues.

Just be gods son theory?

Kinda low effort but idc.

Difficult topic. If you view the whole problem under the premise of supply and demand markets it could be benefical for incels, if the goverment would implement a legal obligation for more female birth. Let's say first child has to be a girl. Second can be a boy and afterwards only girls.

Cope, we'd just never be born.

Also - about your supply and demand based proposal. I find that while this has historically worked during post-wartime etc. where almost every female had to take what she could get and basically everyone got married, I think that a precondition of society would have to be the actual expectation and social honour placed on getting married in the first place. Without that you are only multiplying a small demand (e.g. they often don't need financial support) and possibly exacerbating the inequality of the Chad-incel gap in the first place - maybe 99.9% would now go to Chads or even lesbianmaxx. Not to mention the other social problems you've already covered.

For a good case study, I was reading about how in India they are missing like 42 million women from gender-selective abortions. Despite this, the marriage market for women actually hasn't become any easier and they still have to pay high dowry etc. because the traditional system doesn't allow them to go for low quality males (dishonourable) and the social classes there are very stratified. Thus they are still competing for their 'Chads' in a relatively limited pool. It could easily be the other way around. I think we have to change the societal attitudes before we just tip the scales toward Chads further.

Just control females again. Problem solved.

This would only help chad.

The problem isn´t that there aren´t enough women, the problem is that women want nothing to do with men who aren´t chads.

Afghanistan or India?

Having too many women around isn't a good thing. They are typically leeches more than producers.

Enforced monogamy is the only actual solution.

And so more femoids will chase Chads.

women would rather die than having to settle for a incel because men are rare kek

Women have nothing but contempt for us; they'd rather have no one than us.

Have you ever heard the expression, "I wouldn't go out with you if you were last man on earth"? That's aimed squarely at us.

Having more women wouldn't make us more fuckable. That's just more people to reject us.

Let's just say society accepts there are to many lonely men. Something needs to be done. We rise incels to normie level as well.

Chad can't flock all foids, but we need more data to evaluate this tbh.

If instead of 8 foids going for 2 chads, there went 24 for 2, would this work out for them? Even if Chad could fuck 22 of them, we would have for the remaining 8 men 8 women. Better than now.
:feelsahh:

"Thoughts about making Chads more rare(more desired) and foids more common (more foids for Chad)?"