Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thoughts on women (part 2)

• Thread starter CostaTheCrazyGreek
  • Start date
CostaTheCrazyGreek

CostaTheCrazyGreek

Sex sells...but it's expensive & people are broke
★★
I told you there's a part 2. Now, if men are dogs, what are women?? Let me start by saying that if you don't have a PhD in Quantum Mechanics, don't even waste your time. Although I have a plausible theory on this. IMHO (very humble I might add) women are 2 things. First, I believe women are what I like to call "emotional masochists" which is a sorta fancy way of saying "drama queen". Between me, you & the lamp post, compared to men, women lead very shall we say "mundane" lives. Which is why they like to "create crisis" to spice things up. I'm sure we've all had the same situation where any woman you know will lose their shit over the slightest of things. They do this ON PURPOSE because again they're lives are yawn, ho-hum. The second I've already discussed in part one, these women CRAVE ATTENTION. Without it they would go home and slash their wrists. Men, we'll just go home, watch some pr0n and jerk off all over ourselves. I mean this is why women are the way that they are. Agree or disagree?? Discuss......