Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts On Wheat Waffles?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
He's a faggot normie. I unsubscribed him.

This question has been asked a billion times brainlet. There was a thread just yesterday about him. :feelstastyman:

IncelTV is the best. Or maybe even FaceandLMS in his prime

He drops massive blackpills. But he still is an improover and improoves with his most likely normie htn looks. He himself is not an incel. So I can not support him directly, but the blackpills he drops are massive and that is what I support.

He's the Sandman of the blackpill. With all the negative connotations that entails.

Its not like i have too much sympathy for that gingercel however he is doing a massive effort spreading the blackpill, singlehandedly he is making normies and redpillers blackpilled with a bunch of slides :feelshaha:

Inceltv and face are better.

Makes blackpill vids entertaining for normies I guess

This man is the best black pill content creator out there
that has to be inkwell tv. cuck waffles is the most cucked blackpilled person ever. he should stop making vids about blackpill and go make out with his redpill boyfriend hamza.

One of the absolute best Blackpill content creators, he also explains it in a way where it's difficult to argue about. He and Alexander Grace are actually the only Blackpillers that I share with some my toilet friends.

One toilet friend of mine has been unable to get a long-term relationship for years because she only ever swipes right on Chad's, I explained just exactly how it works by using a WW video. Obviously her reaction was "guess I'll just die alone then with occasional fun with good looking men". :feelswhat: Just the privilege of those toilets.

But yeah, his content is absolutely amazing. I don't get why so many others hate him like for example DR MGTOW (now DR Freeman, I just realised that it was a minor rebranding as "free man" still implies freedom from toilets) or Black Pill Jesus (another great content creator). I know that Wheat Waffles is a fan of Incel TV whom he calls "ITV" and he unapologetically supports the Blackpill and often tries to debate redpillers and explain why their looks matter more than personalitymaxxing.

I genuinely don't get why there are people against him here, he even tells other Blackpillers to go make content and that he'll promote them.

that has to be inkwell tv. cuck waffles is the most cucked blackpilled person ever. he should stop making vids about blackpill and go make out with his redpill boyfriend hamza.
Ad
Ad hominems, Wheat Waffles clearly debunks the Redpill and Bluepill wherever he can. The idea that WW is "cucked" makes no sense. We should be encouraging people to raise awareness of the Blackpill, not keep it as some hidden secret only we know about, that is my largest criticism of Awesome TV... I mean Incel TV.

Ad
Ad hominems, Wheat Waffles clearly debunks the Redpill and Bluepill wherever he can. The idea that WW is "cucked" makes no sense. We should be encouraging people to raise awareness of the Blackpill, not keep it as some hidden secret only we know about, that is my largest criticism of Awesome TV... I mean Incel TV.
he literally said "I agree on some redpill points hamza made" and they exchanged jerking eachother many times and constantly throughout their debates. there's literally nothing to agree on in the redpill if you're blackpilled. there's no correlation. blackpill self improvement is devout whitepill-ism and looksmaxxing. not the copes this curry nigger preaches about :what::blackpill:

not keep it as some hidden secret only we know about, that is my largest criticism of Awesome TV... I mean Incel TV.
how is he keeping it a secret when he's literally on jewtube
just because your a content creator doesn't mean you have to debate, also spreading the blackpill isn't a wise thing to do, blackpill-wise.

Scams incels so he can “rate” them hopefully he ropes in the end

Normalfag but he's good at spreading blackpills to other normalfags since he isn't constantly using retarded lingo ,uses stats to back up what he's saying, and all the while appealing to normalfag sensibilities like not calling "muh queens" entitled bitches like they are.
That being said he is the least relatable and entertaining blackpill channel I know but he serves his purpose.

He's a faggot normie. I unsubscribed him.
He is a clown here to capitalize on lonely men, just like coaches. His face ratings are retarded. He rated a bearded black dude 8/10 and said he is top 3 he ever rated :feelskek:

One of the absolute best Blackpill content creators, he also explains it in a way where it's difficult to argue about. He and Alexander Grace are actually the only Blackpillers that I share with some my toilet friends.

One toilet friend of mine has been unable to get a long-term relationship for years because she only ever swipes right on Chad's, I explained just exactly how it works by using a WW video. Obviously her reaction was "guess I'll just die alone then with occasional fun with good looking men". :feelswhat: Just the privilege of those toilets.

But yeah, his content is absolutely amazing. I don't get why so many others hate him like for example DR MGTOW (now DR Freeman, I just realised that it was a minor rebranding as "free man" still implies freedom from toilets) or Black Pill Jesus (another great content creator). I know that Wheat Waffles is a fan of Incel TV whom he calls "ITV" and he unapologetically supports the Blackpill and often tries to debate redpillers and explain why their looks matter more than personalitymaxxing.

I genuinely don't get why there are people against him here, he even tells other Blackpillers to go make content and that he'll promote them.

i dont hate him hes obviously high IQ but i dislike his videos. they are all the same style and it just gets boring and repetive with the monotone faggot english accent. just my 3 centz. plus hes a normie and exploits male insecurity with his face ratings.

He gave me a 3/10 face :fuk:

Much better than oatmeal waffles

Hes a dime a dozen politically correct youtuber more interested in fame than the black pill. He severely overrates unattractive men and gives them false hope for ascending. I don't watch black pill content on youtube because of people like wheat waffles.