Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this?

not a second

Oversimplifying inceldom to recognition. Not taking into account every human's biological imperative to be reproduce and be intimate with the opposite sex. Also believing inceldom is an ideology and not a state. It's that these bluepillers are living in the 1950's and they never try to understand us incels.
It seems to be utterly alien to bluepillers that men who not receive validation and sexual interest from women do exist. Therefore they can never ask themselves why and how incels can exist. They appropriate incel culture by using our lookism memes and vocabulary yet they fail to see the irony. They use the incel face as representation for inceldom while they try to tell their audience (including themselves) that inceldom is caused by something else other than looks. It is comically retarded how every bluepiller has to insult the looks of the incel while also blatantly lying about the root cause of inceldom.
This guy, just like all other bluepillers, need to focus on extreme cases like ER and pick some exaggerated posts to represent the state of involuntary celibacy. It is rather amusing when someone who perceives himself to be a philosopher uses such cheap and one dimensional argumentation. If he asked himself why can't a man receive positive attention from women, is it because of his Plebbit posts or because he has a negative mindset that every woman can sense? If he ever tried to look beneath the surface and wonder how and why can some men end up sexless, he wouldn't be vomiting such low IQ shit as "Hegelian perspective"

I would understand if some 80 IQ normalfaggot would "think" incels are "just stupid womman hater's lol" but when someone reads philosophy and so badly wants to identify as a philosopher yet fails to observe anything in more than one dimension

Oversimplifying inceldom to recognition. Not taking into account every human's biological imperative to be reproduce and be intimate with the opposite sex. Also believing inceldom is an ideology and not a state. It's that these bluepillers are living in the 1950's and they never try to understand us incels.
It seems to be utterly alien to bluepillers that men who not receive validation and sexual interest from women do exist. Therefore they can never ask themselves why and how incels can exist. They appropriate incel culture by using our lookism memes and vocabulary yet they fail to see the irony. They use the incel face as representation for inceldom while they try to tell their audience (including themselves) that inceldom is caused by something else other than looks. It is comically retarded how every bluepiller has to insult the looks of the incel while also blatantly lying about the root cause of inceldom.
This guy, just like all other bluepillers, need to focus on extreme cases like ER and pick some exaggerated posts to represent the state of involuntary celibacy. It is rather amusing when someone who perceives himself to be a philosopher uses such cheap and one dimensional argumentation. If he asked himself why can't a man receive positive attention from women, is it because of his Plebbit posts or because he has a negative mindset that every woman can sense? If he ever tried to look beneath the surface and wonder how and why can some men end up sexless, he wouldn't be vomiting such low IQ shit as "Hegelian perspective"

I would understand if some 80 IQ normalfaggot would "think" incels are "just stupid womman hater's lol" but when someone reads philosophy and so badly wants to identify as a philosopher yet fails to observe anything in more than one dimension
Thanks, a really great comment i think.
your life
Even more confuse right now mdrr language barrier i guess

Last edited:
you can still have friends as an incel

Good video.
Would you believe me if i told you its our philosophy teacher that show us that last year(i was in terminal don't known the equivalent sorry) in class. I swear French just don't care and will talk about everything that seems philosophical, argumentable to them. My classmates were talking about incel like if it was an new form/mouvement or way of thinking. Like if incel weren't actually existing in the reality.

Thanks for give it a try i guess, but i am confuse what never began?
You were conceived and that’s where it ends

This TBH

not a second

Never began for frenchcels

Thanks for give it a try i guess, but i am confuse what never began?

Good video.

you can still have friends as an incel

Didnt watch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyX6aE8e1pQ