Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts on this Tinder experiment?

Did you even watch the video I linked?

I did. But youre missing the point i made. Look at the OKcupid rating of black women by all men. Its mostly negative. Black foids are generally not preferred by men of other races. It doesnt fkin matter what black foids want, because they dont have the same opportunity to practice hypergamy as noodlewhores do.

If black foids were seen as the prime standard of attractiveness; the current hatred noodlewhores have towards ricecels would be mirrored by black foids onto black men:
except that, they arent, so here we have an entire group of women which no other race of men want to date

if black foids really hated their men so much, there would be much more wmbf couples

its black guys who are dating out and racemixing, not black women

Its not practical for someone in Europe to go to a third world shit hole to get a foid. So that wouldnt make him a volcel.

And that's the kind of people who take their inceldom status lightly, while becoming more and more suicidal at the same time.

Reminds me of those afraid of leg extension therapy due to the possible complications while not being afraid to just rope.

I did. But youre missing the point i made. Look at the OKcupid rating of black women by all men. Its mostly negative. Black foids are generally not preferred by men of other races. It doesnt fkin matter what black foids want, because they dont have the same opportunity to practice hypergamy as noodlewhores do.
Fair point.
except that, they arent, so here we have an entire group of women which no other race of men want to date

if black foids really hated their men so much, there would be much more wmbf couples
View attachment 237558
Black foids just aren't desired across all races of men even if they're average (look at their ratings given by men), hence why there's less WMBF couples. All the pretty, rich, non-degenerate reserved black foids are predominately taken by white males however they're so rare it's almost an anomaly.

The reason there's more BMWF couples is because typically so long as you're black tall (7+/10 needed though)/thugmaxxed/richmaxxed you'll do fine.

I'm going to assume you're trolling or autistic.
Jamal, I don't think you understand. You said kenya wasn't a 3rd world shithole when it very much is.
Seen in the black culture how rappers all have white women and use it as a trophy/value tbh. Look at how much rap values fucking a "huwite beech"

said kenya wasn't a 3rd world shithole
Dude can you read? Seriously.

RELATIVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN AFRICA KENYA IS NOT A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE. I would know because I've actually been to various countries in Africa. Go to Harare/Ouaguadougou (I can name many other regions worse than Kenya) for 3 days then spend 3 days in Nairobi. The difference will be night and day. HOWEVER I am not implying Kenya is developed at all.

You may just be autistic/dyslexic (because you're certainly not NT - I've heard you on Discord struggle to authenticate your phone number and seen your fantastic posts you regularly make on here) so I can see why you failed to understand me.

Last edited:
White skin(Wealth)
+
Kenya(Poor country)
=
The result you see

>Kenya

Yeah it's good for africa but that doesn't mean it's not fucking poor and a shithole
Dude can you read? Seriously.

RELATIVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES IN AFRICA KENYA IS NOT A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE. I would know because I've actually been to various countries in Africa.
Literally first post I make on this thread and you debated with me over the point listed. It's still a 3rd world shithole.
No I'm saying it relative to the developed world. Africa is a shithole and kenya, Rwanda, North African/barbary nations are just less shit. Infact egypt/Zabaleen is probably better than most of kenya and egypt mogs kenya to oblivion.
I don't even need to respond in anything past what I've said. You're the one with the nigger-tier 98IQ average reading comprehension ded srs

No hope for me in this to be seen. She ugly and mogs me at looking manly. And my only righswiped black girl still not matching me
If you think this woman is ugly you are on a level of cope I can’t fathom. Easily 6 or 7 and is a rare example of a beautiful black girl.

If you think this woman is ugly you are on a level of cope I can’t fathom. Easily 6 or 7 and is a rare example of a beautiful black girl.
He's a Chad.

I standardcel guided by my personal taste, not by global beauty standards. Only black girl I swiped right in tinder:
Aleyks

jbw undeniable proof?

White skin(Wealth)
+
Kenya(Poor country)

Why people select sh*ttest holes to compare. No one in a sane state of mind will advise to go to africa to break inceldome.

There are plenty of ok places, like manlets friendly Indonesia, for example.

Yes, very shitty. esp. compared to some beautiful places like detroit ghetto:

Ok, and?
Just confirming that the Blackpill and the JBW theory is real

JBW is truer than Ohm's law, Coulomb's law, and all 3 laws of thermodynamics combined. You would be able to more easily disprove that you could make a perpetual motion machine without energy input than disprove JBW.

Lifefuel for st.blackops2cel

She's almost his looksmatch