Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts on this Tinder experiment?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
4517ed6

I have not got a single match with an African foid who would give me their number.

No comment cuz race bait

No hope for me in this to be seen. She ugly and mogs me at looking manly. And my only righswiped black girl still not matching me

I wouldnt tbh, but this proves JBW works in third world shitholes.

Nairobi is a 3rd world african nation I bet 90% of foids there just want to fucking escape Kenya

Thats what he said JFL. Hes the biggest volcel here and has the highest standards.
He swiped only 1 foid in all of Africa right on tinder, similar in Australia and Europe, although he does claim to be a man of culture

Nairobi is a 3rd world african nation I bet 90% of foids there just want to fucking escape Nairobi
Nairobi is definitely far from "3rd world African nation".

any non deformed light skin ethnic from a first world country can ascend in nairobi lol

>Kenya

Yeah it's good for africa but that doesn't mean it's not fucking poor and a shithole

You're saying this relative to the US or something.

Majority of Africa is a shithole, but remaining within Africa and relative to other African countries, Nairobi is not a 3rd world shithole: a place like Zabaleen is though @tehgymcel420

You're saying this relative to the US or something.

Majority of Africa is a shithole, but remaining within Africa and relative to other African countries, Nairobi is not a 3rd world shithole: a place like Zabaleen is though @tehgymcel420
No I'm saying it relative to the developed world. Africa is a shithole and kenya, Rwanda, North African/barbary nations are just less shit. Infact egypt/Zabaleen is probably better than most of kenya and egypt mogs kenya to oblivion.

people that scream JBW dont realize the overwhelming majority (dare i say all) just want VISA

Lifefuel for currycels and ricecels.

How is this lifefuel for currycels? Black foids dont like curries anymore than curry foids. Same for ricecels. Middle eastern light skinned men and white men can do well in africa.

@Indari thoughts? :feelshmm:
nairobi is a fucking shithole open sewers lack of any regulation so rampant pollution non existent infrastructure mass unemployment and poverty kids in the street sniffing glue dafuk that nigga talking about? Some rich cunts and people doing alright but still shitty as fuck.

yeah just jbw in 3rd world shitholes thats what im planning to do

Nairobi is a 3rd world african nation I bet 90% of foids there just want to fucking escape Kenya
this is correct. broken immigration offices stuffed with people at all open hours trying to gtfo

There was no mention of "developed world". I was referring to Africa ignoring the developed world. Nairobi is way more developed than numerous other regions in Africa.
But it's still shit and 3rd world. Just because a turd has 30 flies instead of 500 doesn't make it not a turd.
Africa is a shithole and kenya, Rwanda, North African/barbary nations are just less shit. Infact egypt/Zabaleen is probably better than most of kenya and egypt mogs kenya to oblivion.

My own race of foids despise me.

Youd be mistaken there. Black men in general do well with their own race, this is statistically true. You might be an outlier but in the case of curry and ricecels, they are despised by their own foids.

Try him in Phillipines - he is not that ugly.

I mean for chads.co he certainly is, but not against the total male biomass.

Try him in Phillipines - he is not that ugly.

I mean for chads.co he certainly is, but not against the total male biomass.

He is tbh, but the light skin halo effect is real. This is why even the ugliest of white men can ascend while average looking ethnics suffer.

But it's still shit and 3rd world. Just because a turd has 30 flies instead of 500 doesn't make it not a turd.

This site really is rotting your brain.

Stareslooksawaylaugh

Pick one a turd with 30 flies or a turd with 500 flies.

You'd pick the turd with 30 flies (logically speaking). The entirety of africa is a shithole, I've not stated once in this thread it isn't, but I'd rather live in Nairobi than in the middle of a hut in Zimbabwe.
the ugliest of white men can ascend while average looking ethnics suffer.

You have that option.

My own race of foids despise me.

how? black women are pretty much the 2nd most loyal race of foids according to this

and they have the lowest smv on top of that so its much easier for a black guy to date someone from their own race

Please do not have children if you ascend with a black foid.

The child will be of low iq and get mogged in school. And his incel traits from you = double whammy.

View attachment 237547
how? black women are pretty much the 2nd most loyal race of foids according to this

and they have the lowest smv on top of that so its much easier for a black guy to date someone from their own race
You interpret a black foids pursuit of a black Male as them having a preference for the average black man. If black foids were seen as the prime standard of attractiveness; the current hatred noodlewhores have towards ricecels would be mirrored by black foids onto black men:

Jamal I think you gotta retake some english courses or something man
I'm going to assume you're trolling or autistic.

Last edited:
View attachment 237547

Look at black men rating their own foids JFL.

You interpret a black foids pursuit of a black Male as them having a preference for the average black man. If black foids were seen as the standard of attractiveness the current hatred noodlewhores have towards ricecels would be mirrored onto black foids:

Wtf are you talking about? Black women prefer black men and on top of that, other races of men dont like black women. This is the best case scenario for black men to ascend.

Wtf are you talking about? Black women prefer black men and on top of that, other races of men dont like black women. This is the best case scenario for black men to ascend.
Did you even watch the video I linked?

Exactly, so he is(was) effectively a volcel(locationcel).

Its not practical for someone in Europe to go to a third world shit hole to get a foid. So that wouldnt make him a volcel.

Exactly, so he is(was) effectively a volcel(locationcel).
As was @BrendioEEE.

I honestly would prefer if everyone stuck to their own race of foids but all it takes is for one person to fuck everything up.
Its not practical for someone in Europe to go to a third world shit hole to get a foid. So that wouldnt make him a volcel.
You act like there isn't a single ethnic foid in the west and they're all in SEA/Africa.