Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this guy?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Alpha male strategies.

I've been kind of implementing some of his strategies, for example, today there was some foid attempting to walk past the same narrow corridor as me. The old me would move to the side and let the foid walk through first, but today, guess what I did boyos? I did alpha male strategies. I ran right through her, until she was forced to move to the side and let me pass first. Felt good mane. Now what did this establish? It established that I don't care about that foid and it put the thought into her head that I must have access to hundreds of women. Thus, she now thinks I'm a high value male.

it will 100% work bro!!1

it will fix ur 3/10 face br0!!

Seems like cope tbh

Next time punch her so she'll know you don't fear the law, thugmaxx to the maxx

Now what did this establish? It established that I don't care about that foid and it put the thought into her head that I must have access to hundreds of women. Thus, she now thinks I'm a high value male.
Too bad she'll never see you again.

thats legit advice tbh. Never move out of someone else's way. They should clear a path for you

foids should lick the floor before I pass

Can't lose what you'll never have.

Alpha male strategies.

I've been kind of implementing some of his strategies, for example, today there was some foid attempting to walk past the same narrow corridor as me. The old me would move to the side and let the foid walk through first, but today, guess what I did boyos? I did alpha male strategies. I ran right through her, until she was forced to move to the side and let me pass first. Felt good mane. Now what did this establish? It established that I don't care about that foid and it put the thought into her head that I must have access to hundreds of women. Thus, she now thinks I'm a high value male.

Dude you have the physical conditioning, size, and stamina of a NAVY SEAL. You match low level body builders.

JFL at thinking you need to do anything to "assert dominance" except exist. If you seriously don't have autism, you're a mystery to me. For real.

Dude you have the physical conditioning, size, and stamina of a NAVY SEAL. You match low level body builders.

JFL at thinking you need to do anything to "assert dominance" except exist. If you seriously don't have autism, you're a mystery to me. For real.

Thanks but yeah, AVPD and maybe aspergers; combine that with severe acne scars and a normie face and you'll get an incel. If you saw my scars you'd understand.

Thanks but yeah, AVPD and maybe aspergers; combine that with severe acne scars and a normie face and you'll get an incel. If you saw my scars you'd understand.

Asperger's I believe. You're top 1% maybe 0.1% physical strength and condition, tall, white, and have a "normie" face with just some acne scars otherwise holding you back. I guarantee you must have Asperger's at a minimum. There's no shame in that btw. Just saying.

And then she called the cops.

Next time take off your pants, squat and take a large shit in front the foid if she blocks your way, it will establish your dominance over her, along with the street and other pedestrians on the street, and such dominance will be etched forever on the mind of the people who will be present there. The most alpha behavior one can imagine. Many political and war leaders used to do this kind of stuffs, I read in many of their biographies.

>Implying I would ever listen to what tyrone says

personality does not matter, it does not matter what you do when you are good looking, and it does not matter what you do when you are not good looking. the outcome will be the same

My dad once told me a story of him being with his chad friends in a bar, and this guy had his girl with him on his lap when they were all sitting by some table, and the guy pulled up the biggest green yellow snot clump out of his nose and spit in on the table, and said to his girl
"lick it up bitch"
And she leaned forward and licked the snot and spit of the table like she was licking a candy

Personality does not matter

Shit tier cope. Meek framecel chad can bashfully stutter and trip over himself trying to get out of the way, and he’ll still attract more women.