Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this dude.

He mogs the hell out of me. Also, it’s been posted before.

1 million views as a male? Imagine how many views a whore would get for posting about being "ugly".

He is a 1/10 ugly fuck but won’t rope now because of the bluepilled comments even though he will never get laid in his life. He can cope all he wants with YouTube videos but it will forever be over for him.

Fuck him. He is useless, he doesnt represent our community.

Even at 36 I mog him. Though that's like saying he has a nickel and I have a dime, neither one of us can get anything with what we've got.

the comment section is pure suifuel, its a bunch of bluepilled retards spreading the bullshit "just lift bro" theory for likes and lying with things like youre sweet inside/youll get the one and she will like you by how you are. most of these faggots are not even aware of how bad his chin is (and i wouldnt either if it werent for this site)

the comment section is pure suifuel, its a bunch of bluepilled retards spreading the bullshit "just lift bro" theory for likes and lying with things like youre sweet inside/youll get the one and she will like you by how you are. most of these faggots are not even aware of how bad his chin is (and i wouldnt either if it werent for this site)
We need to be able to delete other people's comments.

:soy::soy::soy:

I can assure you that most of those cucks rarely get laid and post the comments to convince themselves that they actually can snatch foids despite being incel-tier.

1 million views as a male? Imagine how many views a whore would get for posting about being "ugly".

YT have promoted it for some reason.
He is a 1/10 ugly fuck but won’t rope now because of the bluepilled comments even though he will never get laid in his life. He can cope all he wants with YouTube videos but it will forever be over for him.

He's been laid and had girlfriends, watch the whole video.

YT have promoted it for some reason.

He's been laid and had girlfriends, watch the whole video.
He could be lying to increase his pre selection halo effect

I mog him but hes fucked twice and im incel

He could be lying to increase his pre selection halo effect

Doubt it. That may be why it's been promoted, though. To counter Incel theory. A 2/10 has sex and relationships.

he had a girlfriend apparently. kudos to him

He mogs me but he still looks like dogshit.

How many times this stupid vid is going to be post in this forum? This is like the 10000 time I see a post talking about this attention-whore.

I'm sick of seeing his face.
this video has been posted like 10 times

MOGS ME is 6 feet and had hair

He's a jew, has a patron set up already

It's a psyop to normalize incels and welcome us without actually curing our inceldom.

He likely has a CIA handler pretending to be a foid or some dude encouraging him to "share his experience" and attempt to bluepill other truecels

He is just an attention faggot whore he is not a virgin and has had sex many times

Looks like a bretty nice guy. Also he sounded depressed as fuck in that vid, I bet getting that much attention cheered him up though.

if he was black he would never get this 100000000 views

He’s just a failed normie

I liked him until he made a patreon account and told me how much sex he had.