Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on This Bible Verse About Females?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Proverbs 31:30:
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
"

I personnaly think this is one of the most based quotes in the Bible. I can't speak for everyone, but I speak with honesty when I say I very rarely go head-over-heels for a girl's looks. I used to in high school, but not anymore. I don't care about your fakeup or fancy dress or yoga pants or any of that. It is all useless.

Give me a nice modest girl with honor and dignity tbh. I honestly do find that I become MORE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED to girls when they display character and humbleness (Generally oxymorons with females, but there are a handful). I simply don't find vain beauty to be impressive.

A woman would need serious self control and determination to follow the bibles rules instead of following their natural urges to be a slut and fuck over men, so it shows a great quality in woman.

A woman would need serious self control and determination to follow the bibles rules instead of following their natural urges to be a slut and fuck over men, so it shows a great quality in woman.
I agree with the latter part of your statement but not the former. I have found from my own experiences that if you sincerely desire Christ and rely on God, all of that becomes much easier.

Of course, that is not something I have been doing myself lately, because I am unworthy sellout scum and have disqualified myself, but my point still stands.

Dude. The most prettiest girls are the most divine ones. It goes hand in hand. And ugly girls are degenerates. It is written in Bible that God marks all people to carry the mark of sin. Reincarnation was also In the Bible until like 3 rd century. So yeah beautiful females are more pure/divine. But also under bigger temptation from the devil and this horribe world. It is why I personally never judge them. It is very hard to ressist temptations even for a holy father let alone a regular child.

I agree with the latter part of your statement but not the former. I have found from my own experiences that if you sincerely desire Christ and rely on God, all of that becomes much easier.

Of course, that is not something I have been doing myself lately, because I am unworthy sellout scum, but my point still stands.
You personally failed and have had like 100 times less temptation than even am average female. It is why you must be humble and pray for forgiveness for yourself but also for others. Christ said to not judge others for it is sin,and you are judging hard which is not what a saint would do.

Dude. The most prettiest girls are the most divine ones. It goes hand in hand. And ugly girls are degenerates. It is written in Bible that God marks all people to carry the mark of sin. Reincarnation was also In the Bible until like 3 rd century. So yeah beautiful females are more pure/divine. But also under bigger temptation from the devil and this horribe world. It is why I personally never judge them. It is very hard to ressist temptations even for a holy father let alone a regular child.
None of that is true although there is a story about the women of Zion becoming so cocky that God struck them down and made them ugly.

Of course, that is not something I have been doing myself lately, because I am unworthy sellout scum and have disqualified myself, but my point still stands.
Can you explain why you disagree with that part?

Written by Solomon and his descendants.....what a time to be alive

None of that is true although there is a story about the women of Zion becoming so cocky that God struck them down and made them ugly.
You havent read the Bible then. This is all written in it. But reincarnation was edited put which I won't argue,but the point still stands. Why would God make someone beautify if not to praise him/her and give him/her a chance of redemption.

Old testament is blackpill

God even says we can enslave femoids and distribute them.

The Bible has a lot of based things about women. My favorite verse is Ecclesiasticus 25:13: "Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman."

Can you explain why you disagree with that part?
Sure. The Holy Spirit is something that dwells within you when you SINCERELY accept and follow Christ. Following Christ SINCERELY is meditative. It's similar to Buddhism in certain ways. When you are alive in Christ, your desire to live in sin goes away. Temptation is not as strong. And when you are tempted, it is easier to escape temptation when you rely on faith and patience in Christ.

It's hard to explain. It's a spiritual thing that I have experienced, and the Apostle Paul talks about it in the 6th chapter of Romans. It's like when you have your mind and soul sent on spirituality through Christ, your desire to do worldly things decreases.

You havent read the Bible then. This is all written in it. But reincarnation was edited put which I won't argue,but the point still stands. Why would God make someone beautify if not to praise him/her and give him/her a chance of redemption.
Tell me where in the Bible the mark of beauty is, and where reincarnation is.

I would only date a christan girl, though even alot of them are slut's nowdays.

Fuck off

Implying that nice and modest girls with honor and dignity exist.
Even "shy" or "religious" girls end up acting like degenerates.

Implying that nice and modest girls with honor and dignity exist.
Even "shy" or "religious" girls end up acting like degenerates.
Mostly true but I can sincerely name 1 or 2. They are very rare indeed.