Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on this anime?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

Honestly the girl seems like a massive whore so I don't want to see it

Office worker Yoshida has been crushing on his coworker, Airi Gotou, for five years. Despite finally scoring a date with her, his confession is promptly rejected. Drunk and disappointed, he stumbles home, only to find a high school girl sitting on the side of the road. The girl, needing a place to stay the night, attempts to seduce Yoshida. Despite rejecting her advances, he nevertheless invites her into his apartment.

The next morning, the girl, introducing herself as Sayu Ogiwara, reveals that she has run away from Hokkaido all the way to Tokyo. During her six-month spree, she continually traded sexual favors for a roof over her head. Yoshida, however, remains unswayed by her seduction. Instead, he has her do a different kind of work—one that entails washing dishes and doing laundry. And so, a touching relationship between a heartbroken adult and a runaway high school girl begins.

It's cucked to the absolute maximum. Author must be jerking off to NTR every day.

>my thoughts

It's cucked to the absolute maximum. Author must be jerking off to NTR every day.
Yeah it seems cucked as hell. Probably one of the most cucked animes ever. This is the second cucked anime I have come across this year.

Never seen it before.

I still haven't watched this yet but the last sentence sounds extremely cucked. Like I was fine with the plot until that part but let's be honest, most men would fall for a high school JB that showed up at their doorstep begging to stay at their house. Tbh I can understand the part about the runaway foid exchanging sexual favors for a roof over her head because that actually happens irl

Tbh I can understand the part about the runaway foid exchanging sexual favors for a roof over her head because that actually happens irl
That's the part which ruins it all. Not interested in seeing used up anime thots.

That's the part which ruins it all. Not interested in seeing used up anime thots.
Call me a cuck but I don't really mind as long as it's relevant to the plot and in this case it sounds like it is. 2D thots definitely won't get waifu status from me though

Call me a cuck but I don't really mind as long as it's relevant to the plot and in this case it sounds like it is. 2D thots definitely won't get waifu status from me though
I might as well too tbh but dubs are coming way to slow this year. And I ain't watching subs.

I might as well too tbh but dubs are coming way to slow this year. And I ain't watching subs.
...You're a dubfag? :feelspuke:

I respected you. I had faith in you and you let me down :feelsUgh:

...You're a dubfag? :feelspuke:

I respected you. I had faith in you and you let me down :feelsUgh:
I don't get why dubs get hate. Dubs nowadays are good. The "dubs sucks" meme comes from old times when dubs actually sucked. Nowadays they can be pretty good.

I have watched subbed anime tho like monogatari series and another one but that's it

I don't get why dubs get hate. Dubs nowadays are good. The "dubs sucks" meme comes from old times when dubs actually sucked. Nowadays they can be pretty good.

I have watched subbed anime tho like monogatari series and another one but that's it
Big cope. Sub vs dub wasn't just a meme, it's true because dubs are almost always ass compared to subs. Subs are objectively closer to the original creative intent of the work since you can still hear the Japanese voices. Even if you have to read a translation, if you know some basic Japanese from osmosis of watching anime, even if it's like 1/50 times, you could pick up on a mistranslation and understand what they actually meant. While with the dub you have no chance of that, you're completely at the mercy of whatever they decided to translate it as

Big cope. Sub vs dub wasn't just a meme, it's true because dubs are almost always ass compared to subs. Subs are objectively closer to the original creative intent of the work since you can still hear the Japanese voices. Even if you have to read a translation, if you know some basic Japanese from osmosis of watching anime, even if it's like 1/50 times, you could pick up on a mistranslation and understand what they actually meant. While with the dub you have no chance of that, you're completely at the mercy of whatever they decided to translate it as
I don't get the whole thing of watching something in a language I don't understand

Would you allow your wife to get fucked by another man if it was interesting to watch?

Just curious

I read the manga but dropped as soon as found the high school girl was a whore. massively cucked story

sounds like an anime with dickless MC which I hate

Can't stand this art so I'll never watch it.

I don't get the whole thing of watching something in a language I don't understand
I guess I can understand that but Japanese sounds much, much better than English
Would you allow your wife to get fucked by another man if it was interesting to watch?

Just curious
maby

lol no bro but the foid in question isn‘t my wife, gf, sister, mother, friend, acquaintance, etc. so I really could care less what her sex life is like

I guess I can understand that but Japanese sounds much, much better than English

maby

lol no bro but the foid in question isn‘t my wife, gf, sister, mother, friend, acquaintance, etc. so I really could care less what her sex life is like
That's fair.

I dunno. It personally revolts me to see a whore in any show.

But I cannot knock your harmless cope

If you watch retarded SOL you mog me

That's fair.

I dunno. It personally revolts me to see a whore in any show.

But I cannot knock your harmless cope
It disgusts me too if their whoredom has no significance to the plot or character but it does in this case so...

Despite my post history I‘ve never really cared about what foids I’ve never met do, so why would I let their sex lives live rent free in my head lol. It would obviously be a different story if I saw or met a slut irl but that’s not going to happen anytime soon
Tbh this could have been a great anime but the writer decided that the girl had to be a whore and ruined everything.
But that part is actually realistic because as I said earlier:
Tbh I can understand the part about the runaway foid exchanging sexual favors for a roof over her head because that actually happens irl

Tried watching subs. It simply isn't for me.
Understandable I guess

Well now I see how you binged so much anime in such a short period of time

Well now I see how you binged so much anime in such a short period of time
Nah that has to do with corona making me a NEET for a while

Sounds like a hentai plot. I wouldn't touch this anime with a ten foot pole but I don't understand why everyone is calling it cucked cuz she is a whore. The only cucked part is that the guy did not take sexual favours himself.

put title on my list OP, will watch in a couple months when it's done and I've forgot the premise so I can be sprurpse