Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the Samurai Situation?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
I think the discussion got out of hand and got too personal. He also made some very ban worthy statements ngl. But I don’t think it should be perma. That’s too extreme. We’ll give him another chance.
Also I just think he was angry in general. Some of the stuff he said sounded like pure projection. Everybody here is basically in similar situations we shouldn’t clown on others for that though.

Get off of his meat bro.

Find it funny this all started over some shitpost Dr autismo made.

not looking good for him

defending foids and somewhat denying the blackpill

i would give him a second chance but i dont think the mods will

What even happened??

The problem isn't that he doesn't believe in AWALT or that he's self-righteous. The problem is that he's willing to risk injury and imprisonment for a random woman as a fucking INCEL.
Technically, you can barge into anyone you like, but I live in England too, and should I see you barge into a nun specifically, I will be sure to turn you from a sub 5 to a sub 2. You can't just assault people who don't like you, and if you continue to do so, have fun being unable to visit .is in prison I guess.

pretty hilarious, especially with his youtube video

What even happened??
Argument about whether to barge foids or not :feelshaha: honestly the whole thing is retarded but it maybe showed samurai’s “true colours”? He said some questionable shit ngl he sounded like an IT user or a foid for a bit.
Maybe he has problems going on irl idk man

This and his pompous attitude doesn't help him at all
i remember one time he told me i am not a real christian because i said smth negative about whitefoids jfl

The problem isn't that he doesn't believe in AWALT or that he's self-righteous. The problem is that he's willing to risk injury and imprisonment for a random woman as a fucking INCEL.
Very questionable lmao. I think he literally tries to emulate ER (especially since he has autism that’s a trait) and his attitude that being self righteous and playing lottery etc. I get the feeling he’s delusional overall

This and his pompous attitude doesn't help him at all
He will probably get banned soon

Wasnt he flexing that girls were messaging him or some shit

Even if they dont want to fuck him
The bragging is just a cunty thing to do anyway

Get off of his meat bro.
I’m not lol I’m just trying to gauge the situation I’m still learning what’s happening still. But holy shit he showed his true colours. In the argument he actually sounded like an IT user or a foid. Very questionable shit

Very questionable lmao. I think he literally tries to emulate ER (especially since he has autism that’s a trait) and his attitude that being self righteous and playing lottery etc. I get the feeling he’s delusional overall
Yeah, that's why I told mods, autism should be considered, when deciding to ban a user or not. Same with Despicablecel.

i remember one time he told me i am not a real christian because i said smth negative about whitefoids jfl
He tends to be a holier-than-thou typa Christian

He will probably get banned soon

Even if they dont want to fuck him
The bragging is just a cunty thing to do anyway
I agree

not looking good for him

I would give a second chance too (just the benefit of the doubt) but he would have to change his ways if he doesn’t want to get banned. Sure he can still say his retarded views but he shouldn’t shame users and tell them to kill themselves when he’s in the same situation as us. He shouldn’t brag but sure he can carry on his Christian LARP (when a lot of shit he says contradicts Christian beliefs and ways jfl)

I feel like he just uses this forum to get an ego trip or something idk.

did he get perma'd? i liked samurai but don't condone him threatening fellow incels. we already have it bad as it is. the enemy is the foids bros we gotta do better :cryfeels:

He is basically a simp and a foid worshipper

Who would've thought that a christcuck would worship toilets? How unpredictable.

not looking good for him

Yea it was pretty cucked and I disagree with those statements but people here have posted about wanting to take it up the ass from men or have made comments that insinuate violence or inferring violence against another user and get off without so much as a warning

did he get perma'd? i liked samurai but don't condone him threatening fellow incels. we already have it bad as it is. the enemy is the foids bros we gotta do better :cryfeels:
Second chance or nah? I’d say I’d give him a second chance. But he has to fix up and not sound like an IT member jfl and not unironically tell members to kill themselves and threaten them etc. there’s a lot of banworthy stuff he did all at once to be fair. Bordering permaban territory. Or maybe in it

Yeah and that he wouldn't share their info bc they're Christian and he respects them too much or sth

I found that suspect, so I called him out on it and he got mad and started insulting me and others

I'm not surprised that he ended up throwing a whiteknight fit

Yeah and that he wouldn't share their info bc they're Christian and he respects them too much or sth
Didn’t this nigga literally dox one of those IT foids? So much hypocrisy tbh. Christianity as a whole is full of hypocrisy Maybe samurai just sees this forum as a way to rise up the ranks and famemaxx and celebritymaxx? He literally said something similar himself he said he’s a celebrity or some shit. Even bragging about foids messaging and contacting etc.

Didn’t this nigga literally dox one of those IT foids?
yea but I think it was a fake dox

same way as he claimed to know ColdBoy's info and made threats abt it

he probably doesn't, he's just grandstanding as part of his dumb whiteknight crusade
So much hypocrisy tbh. Christianity as a whole is full of hypocrisy
I doubt he's a particularly serious christian tbh
Maybe samurai just sees this forum as a way to rise up the ranks and famemaxx and celebritymaxx? He literally said something similar himself he said he’s a celebrity or some shit. Even bragging about foids messaging and contacting etc.
Whatever his motives, a lot of stuff he said (eg. abt north korea) was clearly an elaborate LARP for attention. so I do think he is mostly just using these forums to posture + bs and not for any discussion of the inceldom

Second chance or nah? I’d say I’d give him a second chance. But he has to fix up and not sound like an IT member jfl and not unironically tell members to kill themselves and threaten them etc. there’s a lot of banworthy stuff he did all at once to be fair. Bordering permaban territory. Or maybe in it
i agree with you, second chance. if repeat, perma.

The dude sounds exactly like him his tone, the pauses in his speech, words everything. They both even try winning the lottery because they are "destined for greatness". Samurai even copied the "Supreme Gentleman" title and calls himself that.

@Samurai You are a joke and you are so pathetic you know it yourself. Everything you say is just embarrassing projection. Says a lot about you that the only way you mention "being destined for greatness" is winning a 1/10000000000000 lottery you dumb cunt. Your best chance at "greatness" literally has a 1/10000000000000 of working. Yet you accuse me of being "jealous loser" JFL. I don't need a lottery for greatness, trust I already have more money than you could dream of. I know you blocked me coward foid worship cuck. You are too afraid to confront reality. No surprise little man you sound like me when I was 13.