Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the Oofy doofy theory?

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Basically the oofy doofy theory asserts that foids go for feminized men in order to control them.

I think this present a serious consideration of the blackpill as a whole, and this theory should be re-integrated in our semantic constellation of concepts, with the benefit that it allows for a more eloquent and fluid idea of human relations against the otherwise anti-dynamic theories often embraced by the the interpretative framework of blackpill orthodoxy.

It is possible to understand the oofy doofy theory within the model of the "dual mating strategy", i.e., "beta bucks, and alpha fucks," but I´m uninterested in this. The way to go, I think, is that the oofy doofy theory applies almost exclusively to certain groups of foids: leftist-feminist and "tradcaths". Both of them consists of over-socialized females that tend to be annoyingly moralistic about existence, they hold normativity in such high regard that they simply become humorless beings.

They want a men that submits to their normative standards of existence which involves total castration and the complete abolition of masculine self-hood. They all want a "protective-wholesome" man akin to a little and cute hobbit, one that is extremely agreeable and lacks sexual assertiveness. The sexual aspect is important to take into consideration because some people understand leftists women to be "hedonistic freaks," which is far from the truth. Both the feminist hr-deparment type and tradcath wants to completely annihilate the negativity (death) from sex, one through the rules and norms of consent culture, the other through the sexual restraint of religiously informed sexually. What they share in common is the explicit disciplinary nature of their world-views: they want to control men.

The chad is by no means a "chadcel," this is not what I´m arguing for. The chad, who should serve as a model, exists in the hedonic realm of non-commitment: they fuck but they don´t want to settle, because grounding yourself implies being a subject to foid´s normative whims. Simultaneously, if they effectively manage to get into a monogamous relation, they often indulge in cheating and escapism, although it might be plausible for him to find a foid that is not a moral-cop or a feminist priest.

In this regard, I think that the over-socialized genre of foid still wants the chad but resents him because they can´t control them, while feeling guilt due to the nature of their sexual desire that contradicts their morality and ethics: this devolves into self-hatred. On the contrary, normal woeman that are not oversocialized by silly religious doctrine or administratively enforced feminism, are the ones that truly put the traditionally understood blackpill to practice

Going to back to the Chad question and its connection to inceldom, I assert the sentiment that being a "chadcel" is simply a logical impossibility. They have no ontic consistency beyond mere appearance, the so-called chadcel should put aside this moralizing search for monogamy and embrace the hedonic nature of an informal polygamous existence. Regarding incels: they do indeed exists and the oofy doofy theory does not implies the theoretical negation of inceldom, as I previously argued.

These are images the demonstrate the oofy doofy theory:
F154DeDWEAAzDZ
Aoc boyfriend knock down the house 1604512517
Dt ts wV4AERe3D

i hate it because it suggests ugly men can get women if they just do certain things, but it's not real

you need to have functional and happy friends and family for it to work, those guys didn't pick up girls by going alone to the nightclub

i think the positive "reception" to michael cera as allan in the barbie movie is a prime example. in the movie he is passive and comes off as a yes man. that scene where he fights the contruction workers was hollywood plot armor.

its just a betabuxx with a slightly more attractive wife doesn't make him any less of a cuck

i hate it because it suggests ugly men can get women if they just do certain things, but it's not real

you need to have functional and happy friends and family for it to work, those guys didn't pick up girls by going alone to the nightclub

I don´t think the theory asserts this, but rather than if you are simply a "normie" you can go beyond your looksmatch if you destroy your sense of individuality.

oofy doofy = betabux, emotional tampon

I don´t think the theory asserts this, but rather than if you are simply a "normie" you can go beyond your looksmatch if you destroy your sense of individuality.
useless theory

I think there is some truth to it. High IQ post OP.

I think there is some truth to it. High IQ post OP.
Thank you. I think one of the issues with the traditional blackpill (and I consider myself to abide by it) is that it lacks the explanatory power to explain changes while simultaneously having a non-fluid caste-like view of reality.

It's white only.

Oofy doofy is just 4.5 men being emotional tampon boyfriends cause Chad won't commit to sub high tier Becky. For sub 4 there is NOTHING.

Oofy doofy is just 4.5 men being emotional tampon boyfriends cause Chad won't commit to sub high tier Becky. For sub 4 there is NOTHING.
I agree to a certain degree. I think all foids desire the chad, but this desire drives them to self-hatred as a result of the inadequacy between their sexual desires and their moral ones. I do think they still idealistically desire the oofy doofy guy, just in a different scale.

Oofy doofy applies to normies and nearcels, not incels, and it is not a "bluepill" idea.

bluepilled and dumb as shit

much ado about nothing
Yup, a whole bunch of theory just to explain why a small percentage of men date above their looksmatch.

There is a grain of truth to it, but we could just say those men got lucky and leave it at that.

Yup, a whole bunch of theory just to explain why a small percentage of men date above their looksmatch.

There is a grain of truth to it, but we could just say those men got lucky and leave it at that.
Luck is simply insufficient: there are factors that determined relationships, and the oofy doofy theory gives an account of those factors.

Even the most feminist women deep down wants Chad

Beta bucks doesn't take an essay to exolain. I'm sticking with it.

Foids nowadays get railed by many Chads, even if not in a relationship with them

So they can just get into relationship with betabuxx as a fallback for later

And yet she hates herself as a result of that

Foids act on their "sELf hAtReD TeeHee" by finding a bigger Chad with an even bigger dick and getting him to fuck her for even longer and most brutally, in all holes, and impregnate her just so she can feel her body bloating and her vagina being teared opened. The pain of brutality, rape, spanking and childbirth excites foids very much.

Men act their self-hatred jumping from a bridge, in front of a train, or with a shotgun. Unless they're Marxist-Rodgerists. In this case they redirect their energies to the revolutionary cause.

I guess there's something to it.

Foids act on their "sELf hAtReD TeeHee" by finding a bigger Chad with an even bigger dick and getting him to fuck her for even longer and most brutally, in all holes, and impregnate her just so she can feel her body bloating and her vagina being teared opened. The pain of brutality, rape, spanking and childbirth excites foids very much.

Men act their self-hatred jumping from a bridge, in front of a train, or with a shotgun. Unless they're Marxist-Rodgerists. In this case they redirect their energies to the revolutionary cause.
This is a cuck-like fantasy, although it is plausible that some women act that way, but the kind of foid that you´re describing is probably out of your hands already.
I guess there's something to it.
Exactly.

plausible that some women act that way
If by "some women" you mean 65% of all foids at the time of interview, bearing in mind that foids have zero libido 35% of the time due to their mestrual cycle, which means the scenario I described applies to 100% of foids with nonzero libido, that is, to all foids whenever they're not at a zero-libido period of the month. Then, yes, I'd agree that the plausibility approaches 100%.

And, yes, all women are beyond anyone here.

JFL if you think you can find a foid somewhere who'd rather give you a minute of attention than going on tinder or Instagram and getting tons of attention from people who are younger, prettier, richer than you. JUST LOL at the thought.

Last edited:
The theory isn't unreasonable. To some women a 5/10 doormat is more desirable than 7/10 man that treats them like equals or a 8/10 man that treats them like garbage. Nothing illogical or bluepilled about that theory.

The theory isn't unreasonable. To some women a 5/10 doormat is more desirable than 7/10 man that treats them like equals or a 8/10 man that treats them like garbage. Nothing illogical or bluepilled about that theory.
Explained it beautifully.
Even retards here will understand.

I got a warning from Fat Link when I jokingly said oofy doofy is truth

But honestly its just betabuxx theory rebranded. Women will have to manage their expectations eventually, because they know they can't lock down Chad, because he's not going to commit. So women are forced to pick a mates who are lower on the looks scale, but women want these men to compensate in other ways. Sometimes it can be status, higher income, and the fact that he is easy to control. Of course the fact that these chumps are easy to control through sex makes these guys less sexually attractive, but she has to accept that or she'll be single.

Most women wouldn't have a one night stand with their boyfriends / husbands if they got their memory wiped out and they met at a bar with their men. But these samen women would be extremely willing to have a one night stand with an attractive man, within hours or even less from meeting him.

And you can generally tell that these women resent their husbands / boyfriends. But because he's safe and he's going to stick around.. these women just put up with it. Until eventually instead of milking the cow they decide to butcher it in the form of divorce and then women get their cash and prizes.

jfl oofy doofy doenst work for most incels

Offyy duffy is nothing but women's doormat.
Offyy duffy secret is... Women who wanted to have a family with Chad but they failed miserably and they end up with a broken hurt. Afterwards they learned their lesson and went for offy duffy type of men because they know they would not cheat because they are ugly.

There're women who wants family and they go for ugly average soy men if they failed to control Chad but...

But WARNING!!!

There are bitches who becomes whores just to show her ex Chad that they can have options and to prove themselves that they still beautiful and they are still worthy of Chad attention.

Bro if you're a Chad, bitches will nuke the planet to be with you.

Offy Doofy is betabuxx pro max

Offyy duffy is nothing but women's doormat.
Offyy duffy secret is... Women who wanted to have a family with Chad but they failed miserably and they end up with a broken hurt. Afterwards they learned their lesson and went for offy duffy type of men because they know they would not cheat because they are ugly.
Some even ignored Chad´s existence and went straight to the oofy doofy guy because they are unable to control Chad´s behavior

@Zer0/∞ JFL GTFIH.

If we’re talking about chads. There’s probably less than 1% of chads and Tyrone’s in America . Then probably 5% are chadlites. 50% of American women are married. If we go by the stats most women are married to normies or a oofy doofy

Some even ignored Chad´s existence and went straight to the oofy doofy guy because they are unable to control Chad´s behavior
I think there’s truth in your statement. There’s a lot of men willing to be controlled by some toilet just to get sex and validation

View: https://streamable.com/1x349t

This is what I mean by oofy doofy, it's some nerdy homosexual looking LTN with zero sex appeal that somehow get girls, they always have this pheno, but people will twist my words and say that I believe deformed subhumans can get laid.

This shit is so repulsive, it feel unnatural: where is the solar Chad?

View: https://streamable.com/1x349t

This is what I mean by oofy doofy, it's some nerdy homosexual looking LTN with zero sex appeal that somehow get girls, they always have this pheno, but people will twist my words and say that I believe deformed subhumans can get laid.

these are thetype of people getting laid in my city , how about you? @CopingForBrutality

these people do exist, they get away with it because they look good enough that the foid feels sorry for them but not too ogre that they are flat out ignored . You have to have some oofy doofy pheno for it to work, can't just be regular ugly
yep, it's definitely a pheno, look at this, he looks almost exactly alike as the first guy

View: https://youtu.be/lqey-v99qKQ&t=516

The fag feminine looking manlet had 2 girlfriends and 8 sexual partners even though the other men thought he was the most incel tier, no one questioned his virgin status

yep, it's definitely a pheno, look at this, he looks almost exactly alike as the first guy

View: https://youtu.be/lqey-v99qKQ&t=516

The fag feminine looking manlet had 2 girlfriends and 8 sexual partners even though the other men thought he was the most incel tier, no one questioned his virgin status

I´m telling you: women want to dominate and subjugate men, particularly in the moral sense.

@FemoidsGTFO You´re simply coping as a result of the pragmatic issues that orthodox blackpill physicalist theories have, while simultaneously ignoring power and societal causes behind sexual selection

Using a bunch of pseudo-scientific jargon doesn't make your theory any less retarded.
No less retarded than trying so hard to adequate your incorrect theory to effective reality and trying to justify this inadequacy with "luck" or some retarded-ass theories.

Basically the oofy doofy theory asserts that foids go for feminized men in order to control them.

I think this present a serious consideration of the blackpill as a whole, and this theory should be re-integrated in our semantic constellation of concepts, with the benefit that it allows for a more eloquent and fluid idea of human relations against the otherwise anti-dynamic theories often embraced by the the interpretative framework of blackpill orthodoxy.

It is possible to understand the oofy doofy theory within the model of the "dual mating strategy", i.e., "beta bucks, and alpha fucks," but I´m uninterested in this. The way to go, I think, is that the oofy doofy theory applies almost exclusively to certain groups of foids: leftist-feminist and "tradcaths". Both of them consists of over-socialized females that tend to be annoyingly moralistic about existence, they hold normativity in such high regard that they simply become humorless beings.

They want a men that submits to their normative standards of existence which involves total castration and the complete abolition of masculine self-hood. They all want a "protective-wholesome" man akin to a little and cute hobbit, one that is extremely agreeable and lacks sexual assertiveness. The sexual aspect is important to take into consideration because some people understand leftists women to be "hedonistic freaks," which is far from the truth. Both the feminist hr-deparment type and tradcath wants to completely annihilate the negativity (death) from sex, one through the rules and norms of consent culture, the other through the sexual restraint of religiously informed sexually. What they share in common is the explicit disciplinary nature of their world-views: they want to control men.

The chad is by no means a "chadcel," this is not what I´m arguing for. The chad, who should serve as a model, exists in the hedonic realm of non-commitment: they fuck but they don´t want to settle, because grounding yourself implies being a subject to foid´s normative whims. Simultaneously, if they effectively manage to get into a monogamous relation, they often indulge in cheating and escapism, although it might be plausible for him to find a foid that is not a moral-cop or a feminist priest.

In this regard, I think that the over-socialized genre of foid still wants the chad but resents him because they can´t control them, while feeling guilt due to the nature of their sexual desire that contradicts their morality and ethics: this devolves into self-hatred. On the contrary, normal woeman that are not oversocialized by silly religious doctrine or administratively enforced feminism, are the ones that truly put the traditionally understood blackpill to practice

Going to back to the Chad question and its connection to inceldom, I assert the sentiment that being a "chadcel" is simply a logical impossibility. They have no ontic consistency beyond mere appearance, the so-called chadcel should put aside this moralizing search for monogamy and embrace the hedonic nature of an informal polygamous existence. Regarding incels: they do indeed exists and the oofy doofy theory does not implies the theoretical negation of inceldom, as I previously argued.

These are images the demonstrate the oofy doofy theory:
.View attachment 818539 View attachment 818540View attachment 818541
> foids go for feminized men
> demonstration images
i get where the theory is coming at but the images just look like losers not feminized, the 2nd dude has a full beard but i feel like this theory could be true to a certain extent. a more better example of this would be the BTS noodlecels, they're all twinks and pale clean skin they are really feminized and foids lust for their cock