Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the no pussy no work movement?

Kids movement

Doesn't work because I need to wageslave or I'll die on the streets one day.
A very strong point and why this entire movement is fundamentally flawed by just one argument

Obviously welfare isn't a global thing and realistically by doing it you're really giving the government more power over your funds. Only a very select few countries have a welfare system and even fewer with a good one

It would be based if even "having a job" wasn't a privilege and a competition

Doesn't work because I need to wageslave or I'll die on the streets one day.
after AI going to take all jobs it won't matter if you say you want to work or NPNJ when nobody will be able to earn money and you will be dependent on the kike government that is ready with the CBDC and UBI but only after you accept mark of the beast.

No work no food, at least here in Russland

This works only in countries with really good social care, where you can get free apartment from state. If i dont work i will be homeless.

There are countries that give free apartments?
Europe as far as I know, giving free housing for shitskins so that they rape local whites and lower genpop IQ eventually

the government doesn’t give a fuck about no pussy no work, they just laugh at us.

My reply wasn't meant to be a critique of the movement but sure. :feelsokman:

Welfare system? Never heard of it, you're right, it's non existent here. No neetbux for neetcels. Neets here will have to be forced to work one day unless they're blessed with rich parents.
It was a solid point though
the government doesn’t give a fuck about no pussy no work, they just laugh at us.
Reading what's the websites I'm pretty sure it's setup by the feds or someone who's just taking the piss. What neet do you know that can design a website that well?
Ive read that Finland and maybe Sweden can give you free apartment.
Germany, UK, france, denmark, norwary and The Netherlands all do it too I believe?
Europe as far as I know, giving free housing for shitskins so that they rape local whites and lower genpop IQ eventually
YEP that's why i want those ugly fucks deported because I'm a neet too and they're taking the white mans free housing which he is so entitled to (if he doesn't get pussy) also tons of white homeless rn

I think no pussy no taxes is better cause a lot of men have to work

We deserve welfare more than some lazy homeless foid

Pretty stupid, it's just working against yourself.
If you can find a way to make money without wageslaving, then great for you, but most people can't do that.