Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Thoughts on the Hogwarts game?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was interested in it because it triggered the trannies so hard, but the I learned that it has trannies in it.

Who else high af rn, mang? :smonk:

I was interested in it because it triggered the trannies so hard, but the I learned that it has trannies in it.
Apparently they put a tranny in it with the name Sirona Ryan because it starts with Sir and Ryan is a male given name. If they did that on purpose than it's gigabased.

I'm not really into Harry Potter, but I find it hilarious how much of a tantrum that twitter trannies are throwing over it. We shouldn't forget that JK Rowling is still a (presumably Incelphobic) foid though.

I'm also interested in it.

Apparently they put a tranny in it with the name Sirona Ryan because it starts with Sir and Ryan is a male given name. If they did that on purpose than it's gigabased.

I'm not really into Harry Potter, but I find it hilarious how much of a tantrum that twitter trannies are throwing over it. We shouldn't forget that JK Rowling is still a (presumably Incelphobic) foid though.
I read the books years ago, I probably wouldn't read a book written by a foid these days. I only have the slightest interest in Harry Potter but I almost wanna play it just because it's triggering those losers so much.

We shouldn't forget that JK Rowling is still a (presumably Incelphobic) foid though.
JK Rowling is a feminist cunt

I love the fact trannies hate on this game since they and other leftists are usually the biggest Harry Potter fans

Also, them naming the tranny character Sirona Ryan is kinda based. It’s just a parody character of the average tranny-fascist in 2023

Almost finished downloading it this is giga nostalgia prn for a kid who played the originals on PS1 always wondered what a game of future graphics in HP would be and this is it!