Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the Flat Earth model?

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
Confession: I've been a flat earther since 2014.

In 2014 flat earth was trending on the internet. I started looking into it thinking it was a meme or an internet joke. But after a few weeks of reading/watching flat earth content, I slowly became convinced that there are some really good arguments for the flat earth model. More importantly, I learned that it's the spinning ball earth model that doesn't line up with observable reality.

The flat earth model doesn’t make sense, what happens when you fall off the edge?

The flat earth model doesn’t make sense, what happens when you fall off the edge?
Agreed. Earth is round. It only makes sense. Believing the earth is round is one of the few mainstream beliefs I think is correct

So you would walk into glass? Why hasn’t the glass cracked over billions of years?
Cus the glass is like super strong n shi. It's called the firmament. I don't believe this stuff but other people do. They also believe that Nasa lies about all their stuff and just pockets the money, which is somewhat believable though

Flat earth is controlled opposition psyop to make certain partisan sides look retarded

it's retarded, but it doesn't matter at all if the earth is flat or not

Cus the glass is like super strong n shi. It's called the firmament. I don't believe this stuff but other people do. They also believe that Nasa lies about all their stuff and just pockets the money, which is somewhat believable though

Yep. NASA have been caught lying and faking stuff in the past.

Flat earth is a Glowie psy-op to make conspiracy theorists look dumb.

Agreed. Earth is round. It only makes sense. Believing the earth is round is one of the few mainstream beliefs I think is correct
I also believe that Earth is most likely round but you never know...
I wouldn't be surprised if this world (planet Earth) is not 100% what we have been taught

I also believe that Earth is most likely round but you never know...
I wouldn't be surprised if this world (planet Earth) is not 100% what we have been taught
Most likely round, but scientists don't know everything. The insides of the planet could be different than what they think

Flat earther theory is just trolling "I fucking love science!" :soy::foidSoy: nerds, organized as a sport.

Based, i became flat earther when i decided fuck being a liberal and am team GOD

You are one dumb fuck

Why does it matter? I dont give a fuck what shape it is and there is no way for me to know

i am aware of the flat earth reality.
FB IMG 1695252603411

I don't personally think it is

There is a way you can with a single camera prove to yourself that earth is a sphere
You point it to the sky in the north hemisphere and then in the south
Then you accelerate both videos
You will see stars rotating in a direction in the north and in another in the south (hemisphere)
This is only possible on a sphere buddy

Confession: I've been a flat earther since 2014.

In 2014 flat earth was trending on the internet. I started looking into it thinking it was a meme or an internet joke. But after a few weeks of reading/watching flat earth content, I slowly became convinced that there are some really good arguments for the flat earth model. More importantly, I learned that it's the spinning ball earth model that doesn't line up with observable reality.

Im not sure about the shape of the EaRth, but there is 100% proof that the EaRth has 2 poles, which means thar it cant be flat.

Just google up videos of the night sky in Australia. You can see that just as there is Northern Polar star around which all the stars rotate, just like that there is also Southern Polar star around which all the stars in the southern hemisphere rotate.

This fact proves that the EaRth has 2 poles, thus cant be flat.

Flat earth theory is jewish and talmudic

You cannot be blackpilled and a flat earther because being blackpilled means you're basing your views on facts and logic.

NASA has a really good motive to push flat earth, because it distracts from the fake moon landing hoax.