Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on saving it (your virginity) for marriage?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I personally think its cucked because there is also a risk you will end up 30 and not only not get sex but also get cheated on and the fact you will miss out on prime years of sex most likely which is why Christians will usually rush the living shit out of marriage like dude if you are going to rush being married might as well have sex before marriage.

Edit:The toilets I heard saying they were saving it for marriage ended up losing it way before marriage.

Edit 2:No saving my "virginity" for me anymore since I lost my virginity december 7th of last year to a prostitute

Last edited:
Not a thing anymore

In an ideal society that's what everyone should be doing.

I personally think its cucked because there is also a risk you will end up 30 and not only not get sex
30 is too late for marriage if waiting till marriage is the norm. You should get married by 25 and not a second later.

30 is too late for marriage if waiting till marriage is the norm. You should get married by 25 and not a second later.
I've heard stories of Christians getting married under a year and the reason for it was extremely obvious, most Christians love rushing marriage

If marriage still had any value, I would. Marriage used to be an institution of lifetime commitment and it meant choosing carefully because once you agreed, there was no backing out. Now it means monkey branching when you get bored of that person. All we can do now in case we ascend is pump and dump.

I've heard stories of Christians getting married under a year and the reason for it was extremely obvious, most Christians love rushing marriage
What does it even mean to rush a marriage

If marriage still had any value, I would. Marriage used to be an institution of lifetime commitment and it meant choosing carefully because once you agreed, there was no backing out. Now it means monkey branching when you get bored of that person. All we can do now in case we ascend is pump and dump.
Ascension is only possible for failed normies on this site

Yes, but I assumed the question was hypothetical in nature since, you know, we are on an incel forum...
We got some failed normies on here who dont know they are failed normies or their potential.

Being a virgin as a man is unattractive to women, even to virgin women.

I was told this isn’t a violent site though
Yes, we are not violent towards people here.

Women aren’t people tho brocel, they’re soulless objects, meant to be property

It’s just a cope.

I am saving it for marriage. Of course I would only marry a virgin woman.
If I end up alone, so be it. I refuse to compromise my morals and my faith to fit in with a deeply sick and degenerate society.
Sex should be something special that you do only with your life partner, anything else sounds disgusting to me.

I will have children either way, if I don't get a wife I will just pay for a surrogate.

Last thing I want is to marry.
I’d much prefer it if a foid violently rapes me. That’s really the only way I truly want to lose my virginity.

I understand its worth in a traditional society, because it prevents foids from burning out on pointless hook-ups and means that men can still marry virgins

most foids by now are non-virgin by 18

but modern foids are such whores that I don't think it's realistic. While you're waiting for marriage, she's fucking with someone else and getting impatient with you. Foids nowadays are defective and usually won't pair-bond properly unless you've had sex with them

I'm already almost 33 and still a virgin, there is no point in believing in any conservative values. Because I'm past the point of no return. I just hope I see death soon enough.

I'm already almost 33 and still a virgin, there is no point in believing in any conservative values. Because I'm past the point of no return. I just hope I see death soon enough.
Cuckservatives can suck my dick

Waiting for marriage is cucked

I knew one girl who was "saving it" but she did crack and started giving up her butthole nonstop. On the plus side she probably learned to be very hygenic for the lucky guy.