Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion thoughts on police officers committing 40% of domestic violence?

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

If women get beat, i'm ok

Authority figures are REAL MEN that use intimidation to dominate the women they "protect and serve" (and the cunts LOVE it, especially when they beat niggers to death)

Authority figures are REAL MEN that use intimidation to dominate the women they "protect and serve" (and the cunts LOVE it, especially when they beat niggers to death)
then why do women report domestic abuse if they like it so much

Damn these personality detectors suck donkey dick

then why do women report domestic abuse if they like it so much
They like the attention and drama it causes, they always go back to some kind of abusive dark triad man

Ezgif 2 d6a0c65a2ac1

The relevant statistic is that 40% of police officer families experience domestic violence, as compared to 10% of families in the general population.

And it must be caused by the so-called "prosocial psychopaths" who join the force and supposedly sublimate all their desires to commit violence into the proper channels.

But perhaps even many of the good men who join the force quickly see how all the dark triad criminals slay, and this changes their personalities accordingly.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less

And it must be caused by the so-called "prosocial psychopaths" who join the force and supposedly sublimate all their desires to commit violence into the proper channels.

I know a guy who is now in police used to tell me he just want to bust some prick, guess that was his main motivation.