Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thoughts on nietzche

Toughguy

Toughguy

Banned
-
Seems like he was spot on
God is dead

1:08
"Women kept rejecting him"
Was Nietzsche a truecel larping as an Ubermensch(Chad) ?

He had some good philosophical things to say to the world. Apart from that he basically appears to me like an attention-seeker.

His viewpoints and writings were quite interesting

I hate this guy.He thinks like I created everything other ones are nothing,I know everything, judging peoples without thinking...

I hate this guy.He thinks like I created everything other ones are nothing,I know everything, judging peoples without thinking...
He says that you shouldnt rely on God to help you or do religion and should struggle to appease your envy no matter what the odds.
I think its inspirational.
He says that you shouldnt rely on God to help you or do religion and should struggle to appease your envy no matter what the odds.

Welp im phone posting im not going to edit that.

While most nihilists tend look at the "death of God" and conclude that, without any perfect source of absolute, universal, and transcendent values, then there can be no real values at all.

Nietzsche's genius was his defiant stance on that implication, arguing that the lack of such absolute values does not imply the absence of any values at all. As he saw the world, the great "sin" of both Christian values and Enlightenment values is the attempt to pretend that they are universal and absolute rather than situated in some particular set of historical and philosophical circumstances.

Meh he hated foids