Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Nat Turner?

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
What are your thoughts about Nat Turner the slave Who revoluted back in 1831?

Born into slavery Nat Turner was one of the few Who went against his masters (society in sort since black people were possession back then ) and led his fellow slaves into a revolution going ER on his oppressors killing about 60 whites in total

Do you have sympathy for such actions considering many here praise what ER did
And Nat certainly had it worse

He revolted against his captors. That's nothing like Elliot.

Yeah I praise him for standing up for himself.

I wish euros never went to america. There would be no mass immigration, no tinder, no incel problems, no filthy liberals.

I dont know history about america :feelsautistic:

He revolted against his captors. That's nothing like Elliot.

Yeah I praise him for standing up for himself.
Sure. But him and his followers killed more than The captors. They killed women and children too in their rally.
Anyone Who wasnt a slave really.

Sure. But him and his followers killed more than The captors. They killed women and children too in their rally.
Anyone Who wasnt a slave really.
Because they were treated like property. Very few places had laws on how to treat your slaves and many were basically tortured for non compliance

Had to look him up tbh

The school system failed me

Last edited:
he rised up against the JBW so respect him

Had to look him up tbh

The school system failed me
School system only teaches you so much about the world

Sometimes I just dig deeper in stuff mentioned from some songs.
Heard about him and some other rebels here first tbh, not from school.

He fought and died like a man to defend the weak and defenseless, he has my respect

my nigga nate dindu nuffin

Early thugmaxxer who led Tyrones to kill white chad/normie slave drivers and owners

He fought and died like a man to defend the weak and defenseless, he has my respect
True but he also slayed the weak and defenseless.
It was a full rampage.

But ofc Nats spree is a more justifiable ER than todays ERs If You can even call that an ER that is. The rampage also had a lot more casualties while using machetes and pitchforks etc

He revolted against his oppressors, something more people should do.

Fuck that nigger he killed innocent women and children

hERo

shut the fuck up cracker

No, nigger
Nat Turner didn’t rise up against his slave masters, he killed people who didn’t deserve to die.

True but he also slayed the weak and defenseless.
It was a full rampage.

But ofc Nats spree is a more justifiable ER than todays ERs If You can even call that an ER that is. The rampage also had a lot more casualties while using machetes and pitchforks etc
True, it was kind of like going ER in a way, but the targets were clear oppressors and the targets were connected to that. Most of the time a hERo will talk about all of the shit they were given by a group of people yet said group never gets gunned down or few of their number end up as “victims”.

In NT’s case, he fought against those who owned him like property and treated his people as little more than animals. The “innocents” played a role in their suffering and an attack against them could be considered payback for the indiscriminate and sustained cruelty that they were happy to dish out on himself and his people

Unpopular opinion: slavery sucks and was clearly immoral, but whites have always been kinda soft. Muslims gelded their slaves for example. Also, no abolitionist movement ever took place among Muslims.

The fact whites are so soft it the very reason why they get shitted on so much. Did you ever see a SJW or Black Lives Matter militant going to Saudi Arabia to annoy them with their shit?

Honestly, I don't know much black history (and apparently February is Black History Month in the United States).