Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thoughts on my new flag?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
FDDCE56E 6300 401B AC27 BFB71C61D087

14354B46 04AE 49A2 AC08 321DF11D10A8

never had the opportunity to get one (unless it was from Jewish Amazon) but 2 weeks ago while I was away in rural country this really based guy (extremely based would say nigger all the time) who owned a confederate memorial museum/war museum/civil war thing sold me one. I should’ve gotten 2 but his store isn’t always open, oh well. I still got one and here it is! Supported southern businesses!

it’s replaced my “come and take it flag”, which will be mounted somewhere else. I also have a UK and Prussian flag but they’re not up, and a jolly Rodger and anprim flag (the last ones just for the meme)
@dreadtheblackpill
@Piel

@Pixycel i tried @ting u and fucked it up ngl im sorry

Very based, i like it. Southern pride brother

Hey Texan keep flying the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia

Why do you have an Uk flag for they are cucked as fuck.

there wasn't a bonnie blue flag ngl, and I wanted the one most recognizable

They weren't always
Imagine letting this into royalty and having it bad mouth and split your family in half. Just harry things.

Imagine letting this into royalty and having it bad mouth and split your family in half. Just harry things.
View attachment 433311
yeah the UK nowadays sucks. I got the British flag and Prussian flag for roots pruposss and also cuz they look cool and I wanted more country flags anyway so why not have them

Nice flag.
These nice gentleman would like to inquire on your flag as well!

You have a United Cuckdom flag.:soy:

You have a United Cuckdom flag.:soy:
Eventually I’ll have every countries flag. Except for Israel. And the gay one. And the Moldovan one. And the Irish one. And the Swedish one. And the Dutch one. And I’m not having any of the African ones.

based af white pride world wide 1488 hail hitler gas the kikes

View attachment 433296
View attachment 433297
never had the opportunity to get one (unless it was from Jewish Amazon) but 2 weeks ago while I was away in rural country this really based guy (extremely based would say nigger all the time) who owned a confederate memorial museum/war museum/civil war thing sold me one. I should’ve gotten 2 but his store isn’t always open, oh well. I still got one and here it is! Supported southern businesses!

it’s replaced my “come and take it flag”, which will be mounted somewhere else. I also have a UK and Prussian flag but they’re not up, and a jolly Rodger and anprim flag (the last ones just for the meme)
@dreadtheblackpill
@Piel
Retarded as fuck, why would you fly the flag of the losing side, imbred

Retarded as fuck, why would you fly the flag of the losing side, imbred
Cry more faggot. Liberal retard, we haven’t lost shit. Now go suck on nigger dick
5A1F7313 6F1E 4E69 A78F D64E9B524877