Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Microwave dinners?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I don't know how to cook anything, so I usually resort to eating them for most of my dinners

They’re alright, I like the hungry man tv dinners, those are my favorite.

You're like my dad. Ultra processed food is always bad, void of nutrients. First they cook them, then they freeze them, and then the slaves heat them in their microwaves, can't get any worse than that. They are also full of added salt, sugar and seed oils.

Theres some really good like beans and peas. Everything with pasta sucks. I dont have a microwave, you can prepare it by putting entire package in boiling water for 7-8 minutes, just wait few min to cool off before opening not to explode in your face.

Eat whatever the fuck you want

They're based

I don't know how to cook anything, so I usually resort to eating them for most of my dinners

Dude, YouTube exists, learn to cook.

Microwave dinners are needlessly expensive compared to the real deal when you cook them yourself.

There are plenty on amazing cooking channels on YouTube, just type in any dish and there are thousands of videos on how to make it, most of which are useful. There is 0 excuse for anyone in 2024 to not be able how to cook.

You're like my dad. Ultra processed food is always bad, void of nutrients. First they cook them, then they freeze them, and then the slaves heat them in their microwaves, can't get any worse than that. They are also full of added salt, sugar and seed oils.

Thank you.

Microwave dinners are needlessly expensive compared to the real deal when you cook them yourself.

There are plenty on amazing cooking channels on YouTube, just type in any dish and there are thousands of videos on how to make it, most of which are useful. There is 0 excuse for anyone in 2024 to not be able how to cook.

Cooking is a foid's job, you ching-a-long faggot

You don't even have to learn how to cook. Just eat raw meat, raw eggs and raw fish every day like i do.