Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on “male rape” done by foids?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
Idk what the fuck it is but why would someone cry over a girl desperately wanting to have sex with you?? It’s a missed opportunity man. It can’t be that traumatising wtf.

View: https://youtu.be/uYO5iH-p8Ug?si=U2oOqfaznuuH5t82

I was thinking about this when watching this. But I don’t fucking get it jfl. What’s the issue. Why would you willingly victimise yourself over a foid wanting to have sex with you? ESPECIALLY IF SHE’S GOOD LOOKING

Last edited:
Men can't get raped by women. Only by other men.

I don't get the issue, either. Being raped by a female means she finds you attractive

Men who get "Raped" By femoids are just humble braggers. I don't believe it's possible unless somehow the anus area is violated by a femoid.

idk if a landwhale raped a selfrespecting male it would be p traumatic

wanting to be raped is femdom and cucked

i wish i was raped by a women

idk if a landwhale raped a selfrespecting male it would be p traumatic

wanting to be raped is femdom and cucked
Yeah I wouldn’t want a land whale either but if you look at the picture in video I linked she’s not even unattractive so why is he crying about it

The male must be weaker than foid raper which is rare

a foid raping a male is an abuse of the natural order, it is unnatural and the foid should be killed in a gas chamber for it

a male raping a foid is natural and ok

niggas really be complaining about the dumbest shit mane

The male must be weaker than foid raper which is rare
How could a nigga be weaker than a nigress though?? :lul: Shiiett dont add up

IMG 1482

This is her pic. What a humble bragger man

What if you were tied up and then raped by a woman like this?
I'm fat, so what? It's not an ugly word': Why the f-word might just finally  be OK

Of course, there are women in this world you'd want nothing to do with sexually.

Being raped by a foid :ahegao:

Idk what the fuck it is but why would someone cry over a girl desperately wanting to have sex with you?? It’s a missed opportunity man. It can’t be that traumatising wtf.

View: https://youtu.be/uYO5iH-p8Ug?si=U2oOqfaznuuH5t82

I was thinking about this when watching this. But I don’t fucking get it jfl. What’s the issue. Why would you willingly victimise yourself over a foid wanting to have sex with you? ESPECIALLY IF SHE’S GOOD LOOKING

I would be cumming uncontrollably

I don't get the issue, either. Being raped by a female means she finds you attractive
The problem is that some foids can go yandere mode and pull out a knife or a gun if you don't fuck them.

i got raped by rejection

His nightmare is my dream

a foid raping a male is an abuse of the natural order, it is unnatural and the foid should be killed in a gas chamber for it

a male raping a foid is natural and ok
In the video it’s not even rape it’s just a decently attractive girl desperately wanting to have sex with him. Chad problems mang. Chad’s problems are our dreams
IMG 1485

Raped by Stacy:

niiice GIF

Raped by Hag:

scared eric cartman GIF by South Park

In the video it’s not even rape it’s just a decently attractive girl desperately wanting to have sex with him.
ok well then she's still objectifying him and sexually harassing her

so IMO it should still be illegal

only males have the right to do that