Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on make-up on men

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Will it ever be acceptable? would it make any difference? foids can transform from a plain Jane to an gigaStacey with the right make-up.

I really wonder what an amazing make-artist could do with some of incel scum

I don't care if it's "acceptable", a woman rejecting or ridiculing a man because he's wearing fakeup would be the pinnacle of hypocrisy and a valuable blackpill.

I have seriously considered wearing makeup with zero fucks given if it makes me look effeminate or gay. What the fuck do I have to lose at this point?

If bitches can artificially inflate their looks that way, then why can't we?

Last edited:
I have seriously considered wearing makeup with zero fucks given if it makes me look effeminate or gay. What the fuck do I have to lose at this point?
Try it, it's better than rotting hopelessly. Though I don't think there are that many makeup tutorials for men, so you might have to practice a lot to get it right, but I bet it'd be worth it if it works.

It will make a huge difference. Obviously. You've seen what it can do for women? Professional makeup will literally transform you.

Will it ever be socially accepted? Nah.

A little BB cream and/or foundation to cover imperfections is okay, but nothing more.

Neither femoids nor males should wear make-up. It’s fake and it’s cheating your looks.

If bitches can artificially inflate their facial appearance that way, then why can't we? The only thing guys have is growing out our beards.

Same. I bought some white pressed powder makeup to improve my complexion, it worked ok, i havent used it in Awhile though. I also dyed my hair black for contrast,i guess that hair dye could be considered makeup to a degree. All togather itmakes me look kinda depressed which isn't what i was going for.

Whatever make up does on women is never desirable in men. You can only hide horrible skin as a guy. Anything more will make you look like a tranny/fag.

Only faggots wear it.

Also fake-up worn by men, such as foundation, etc, is acceptable to SJWs. They even get praised. Of course they're all gay dudes but it's a step.

It makes you look like a bottom. Not good.

Start a band and run androgynous pretty boy glam rock game. Trust me it works and it works WAY better than gymceling or any other popular wastes of time that usually give little or no results. Of course you'll need some base level of looks to work with but still.

And pretty much any guy in the entertainment industry wears at least minimal makeup.

make up doesnt fix a retruded maxilla

i always wanted to try concealer for dark circles but i don't know the first thing about makeup

fakeup can only do so much. you still need a decent jaw to look good

i wish i could wear fakeup