Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on lesbianism?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
Basically, females who can't get Chad so they cope by licking other females' pussies.

Shit. My city has one of the highest gay populations in America/the world. Literally 50% of the white females are "lesbian" or "transgender" or "bisexual" or one of those. I am not even inflating those numbers.

Yes, I couldn't describe it any other way tbh.

I would fuck them

Shit. My city has one of the highest gay populations in America/the world. Literally 50% of the white females are "lesbian" or "transgender" or "bisexual" or one of those. I am not even inflating those numbers.
San francel?

I think a lot of women legit just see women as so superior to sub 8 men that they'd rather fuck women than sub 8 men
rather share a chad or fuck her model gf than to settle for a subhuman

I think a lot of women legit just see women as so superior to sub 8 men that they'd rather fuck women than sub 8 men
Women see other women as actual human beings and don't have such skewed perceptions on their attractiveness.

In the future, there will be far more lesbian relationships since women find their own sex more attractive on average once social stigmatization or conditioning on the issue is eradicated. And when there is barely any desire for them to reproduce anymore (it's already running low.

It's going to be a major contributing factor to increases in inceldom.

they prefer that than date a sub