Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Thoughts on Islam?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Do you guys think it's the best way to end inceldom on a societal level? I think it's pretty much a religion made by guys like us who understand sexual dynamics and know female nature.

GrAYcel thread and moment, mang

Most guys here wouldn't want it because it's too conservative and they want to continue living their degenerate lives jacking off to trannyhentais.

sandnigger cope

Most guys here wouldn't want it because it's too conservative and they want to continue living their degenerate lives jacking off to trannyhentais.
kill yourself muzzie

Lol, western Christain conservative parties have gays running in them.

Like the one in Germany (AfD), there's a lesbian German woman that has a Sri Lankan wife or something.

it's better than cucktianity but still has a lot of flaws, as any tale from 1400 years ago is bound to

kill yourself muzzie
I'm Muslim?

Fuck Chadllah, Fuck Chadhammad, Fuck stacysha.

it's better than cucktianity but still has a lot of flaws, as any tale from 1400 years ago is bound to
I agree, as an Atheist I don't logically agree with the spiritual concepts of Islam and Muslims of all races tend to be dumber than their Christian counterparts. However I think they have it down pat when it cones to women and we should adopt the laws in that area.