Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on HealthyGamer ?

Blackpink

Blackpink

Greycel
Anyone seen his videos ? is he legit ? or is he just another bluepilled psychiatrist ?

another bluepilled psychiatrist ?

If you have to ask, he probably is

I assume he's healthy.

Probably partially responsible for the death of Reckful. He also pushes (((medication))) and (((therapy))) in like every one of his videos that I've seen in the past. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
He attempts to convey psychological phenomenon as a product of biological mechanisms at times, which isn't useless. The actual scientific accuracy of these findings is hard to prove though without the research know-how. He is mainly entertaining the mental faculties and creating productive thinking processes; a lot of his flowcharts assume things that are hard to verify: he talks about dreams fulfilling needs etc. Then he knows the dopamine receptor overloading mechanics, he advocates in his dopamine detoxing that you can basically suffocate the dopamine recept'ors into pure short term greed.

The main thing I dislike about these psychologists is that they seem to ignore the most black pilled ideas are actually innovative in medicine. An example being myopia and poor skull development influencing productivity. And in addition, he doesn't seem to acknowledge cranial defects stemming from aged pelvises, which are less wide in the x-y axis giving birth, causing cranial frontal growth problems.