Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts on group therapy and why it's absolutely over for non NT males

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
i see now that on even group therapy women have girlfriends/boyfriends and offsprings ( tho if boys will likely share same fate as us ) and ALL men are truecels here ( ok one was 6'2 and decent face but mentally COMPLETELY FUCKED ) and there was one handsome ( relatively ) 6'1 schizophrenic in which one girl ( which also was on therapy ( i was interested in her too )) which was high tier becky was interested somewhat but dumped as long he told her that he hears voices life is absolutely brutal for non NT males

This post is important for me cause now realize that many of them are somewhat decent looking ( women ), but many of them weren't and would end up here or in grave if their genders were reversed

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@tulasdanslos
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus

Being NT is important yet some users still deny it.

that girl was interested in him until she learned that he was completely fucked up in head
but many will still deny it

I can relate, I was the only non-normie there, excluding foids ofc. I had to make monologues (no one wasn't able to relate to my problems) and disputes one vs all if anyone wanted to talk with me. Therapy taught me that it's truly over if even "mentally disordered" people don't feel our issues like being lone or being refused to be loved or even liked.
Non-NT can ascend if he is above 6'1 (185 cm) and have above 6/10 face and doesn't have additional mental disorders like depression or schizophrenia.

Yeah, foids can't be incels. In my environment even extremely shy and awkward ones have bfs. The autistic 4/10 who rejected me b4 prom had a bf as well.

Dnr, no need to. Therapy is bad for any type of man, NT or not. Nobody cares when you have pp, they just wanna sell us their jewpills

I can't begin to fathom the mentality of a man who considers himself blackpilled participating in any kind of therapy

There's differences between being non NT and being mentally ill. Being non nt is a minus while being mentally ill is a serious handicap.

There's differences between being non NT and being mentally ill. Being non nt is a minus while being mentally ill is a serious handicap.
yep i'm mentally ill many don't realize it

yep i'm mentally ill many don't realize it
Once people find out you have an mental illness they start seeing you differently, they start treating you like a child and there is no way they will see an equal in you. I've seen it happen million times, thats why normies hide their illnesses like a snake hides his legs.

i see now that on even group therapy women have girlfriends/boyfriends and offsprings ( tho if boys will likely share same fate as us ) and ALL men are truecels here ( ok one was 6'2 and decent face but mentally COMPLETELY FUCKED ) and there was one handsome ( relatively ) 6'1 schizophrenic in which one girl ( which also was on therapy ( i was interested in her too )) which was high tier becky was interested somewhat but dumped as long he told her that he hears voices life is absolutely brutal for non NT males

This post is important for me cause now realize that many of them are somewhat decent looking ( women ), but many of them weren't and would end up here or in grave if their genders were reversed

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@tulasdanslos
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Copexodius Maximus
Schizophrenia is the most brutal part of this post.

Once people find out you have an mental illness they start seeing you differently, they start treating you like a child and there is no way they will see an equal in you. I've seen it happen million times, thats why normies hide their illnesses like a snake hides his legs.

Many still can sense that you are too weird and give off vibes. Even hiding doesn't help.

Many still can sense that you are too weird and give off vibes. Even hiding doesn't help.
Normies create a facade an persona when they are in public. In my case people reject/ignore me without me saying a word.

group therapy is normies circlejerk fapping session

therapy would be bad enough but therapy with a group sounds like something from a horror movie

truly over when most mentally ill are still NT and you are always the black sheep of the group even though not mentally ill

suicide is more preferable than going to therapy

I did a couple of times I usually pussy out at the last minute
i actually did, drug overdose last year
3 years just like you i pussied out before jumping on train

Not necessarily, you can be mentally ill and NT.

And being mentally ill is always on a spectrum in-terms of severity.

I remember I was once brought into a group therapy session for autists, probably when I was in middle school, or maybe a freshman in HS, and there were boys and girls in the group. They were all socializing and hanging out with each other, while I was being excluded by them, same as my NT peers in grade school did to me. The group therapy was a desperate bid from my mother, in cooperation with the therapist I had at the time, to try and get me to make friends, but it ended in abject failure. Even among the other so-called "autistic" children, I didn't even fit in. They were all higher functioning than I ever was; it was a brutal experience.

I remember at the end of that group therapy session, one of the boys in the group was bullying me, and chased me through a glass sliding door that I didn't notice was closed; an embarrassing end to an experience that my mother thankfully did not try to get me to repeat. I think she finally saw the writing on the wall, after that.

if individual therapy is already a meme imagine a group one