Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on George Sodini?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
You all know ER who was a truecel but how do you feel about GS who says in his manifesto that he have had sex about 50-75 times in his life but the last time he got sex was 1990 so he didn´t get sex for 18 years. After that he committed a mass shooting at a fitness center in 2009 so 5 years before ER´s rampage, if you look into this guy you will realize he is insanely similar to ER just as an older man and also the fact that he did have sex but became and incel for the next 18 years.

Mods feel free to way in @Ryo_Hazuki @SergeantIncel @Facade
I know many believe that ones you ascend life is just sunshine and rainbows because if you could get it once you can get it again, of course a counter argument against it in Sodinis case would be to use a blackpill term by saying it was the age pill for him.

I would like the mods to way in on this and also truecels who are even kissless virgins because I have seen time over and over again that many of the truecels resent other incels because they got lucky YEARS ago.