Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill thoughts on fat incels?

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
I personally think fatcels are the biggest volcels because of two reasons 1) they can go on a diet and exercise to loose weight or 2) they can just date other fat foids.

99% of fat people just date other fat people. i've never seen a skinny or fit guy dating an overweight or obese women. Same goes for women, and when i say fat, I dont mean skinnyfat, or a muscular guy with a tummy. I actually mean an overweight guy who looks fat with and without his shirt.

I damn well know if i ever approach a fat foid i'd get rejected. Despite me being physically fit. This is because fat women specifically date other fat men. Fatcels should just ascend with their looksmatch fat girl. Fat women see skinny fit men as competition. They dont really want to date a skinny guy because they dont want to be insecure around them. Plus no foid would ever date a guy skinnier than her. A 300 lbs foid would never date a 150 lbs guy and vice versa.

I don't think fat women seek out other fat men. But I do think fat men are volcel if they simply decide not to take care of themselves because "Nah I'm sure I'm totally incel trust me it's genetics."

they can just date other fat foids.
I don't think it's possible, women have huge ego and they want the best option.
Men = fat
Women = plus size.

Fat foids like Chads too, there arent exceptions.

Fat Chads can cuddlybearmaxx because they have good face and height.

I've seen hundreds of skinny dudes in relationships, but not one fat guy.
Also fat foids don't give a living fuck about overweight guys.

Dnr they aren’t volcels. How can someone be voluntarily celibate if there is no choice? They could be happy with being celibate but it wouldn’t be voluntarily because if they didn’t want to be celibate they would become incels. There is no choice to make so it can’t be by choice

With how heavily influenced our weight is by our genes, they probably can't "just lose weight" anymore than an autist can "just be normal" or an ADHD kid can "just stay still" (or a low IQ person can "just think it through").

You can't see the differences in brain structure and so on, but they are no less real or physical in nature than differences in height or looks. Do you feel like you are in complete control of your mind and therefore behavior? Because if you do, you are operating under mistaken assumptions.

i think everyone should leanmaxx at least once in life to see how is their bone structure

If they just choose to be fat and bloated and complain… that’s kind of on them.

But if loosing weight is hard for them due to external factors, I understand.

Fatcels are the biggest truecels.

being extremely skinny is a incel trait

I really can't judge them, I am skinny fat and it's really hard to lose weight when you are under this much stress of the incel life. You can even exercise like a madmad but the mere cortisol levels will still ruin you and make you eat more. Fasting will just make you numb, cold and give you heart palpitations and you still wont lose weight. You need a healthy brain or a stress free life if you want to be skinny

You need to lose fat and observe facial bone structure, to know what you´re working with.
If there are FatCels on .is with great facial bone structure, they should be banished to .org and get off their lazy fat A$$.