Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion thoughts on Eugenics? Im for it

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Think about it genetic diseases gone, manletism eradicated, and we would have been chads if Eugenics was applied just a couple decades ago etc etc. The human race would reach new heights in every aspect we need eugenics :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

all females should be bred to be Stacys I don't know why anybody would disagree with this. for three for four generations only Stacy should reproduce

all females should be bred to be Stacys I don't know why anybody would disagree with this. for three for four generations only Stacy should reproduce
All males and females should be bred to be giga chads and giga Stacy's that way no human has to go through what a manlet incel like me goes through. I'm thinking about the future of the human race here.

This
All males and females should be bred to be giga chads and giga Stacy's that way no human has to go through what a manlet incel like me goes through. I'm thinking about the future of the human race here.
If only females are bred and modified then we don't need to be gigachads, only strong

Not many people are completely healthy so most males and females would be banned from making babies. And still genetic mutations happen so not everything would be perfect and it would lead to inbreeding and we are back to square one. Eugenics is bullshit.

This

If only females are bred and modified then we don't need to be gigachads, only strong
I wanna be 6'5 250 pounds of muscle though just cuz its badass not for the foids

I wanna be 6'5 250 pounds of muscle though just cuz its badass not for the foids
Based. Never do anything for women (kinda cope but that's how it should be)

Not many people are completely healthy so most males and females would be banned from making babies. And still genetic mutations happen so not everything would be perfect and it would lead to inbreeding and we are back to square one. Eugenics is bullshit.
Most genetic mutations could be put under control with current and future science advances. It be easy since the only people breeding are the best the human race has to offer especially with future tech

Eugenics is good.

Men with:

Bald genes
Short genes
Small penis genes

Should not be allowed to have sons.

They could have daughters though.

Eugenics is good.

Men with:

Bald genes
Short genes
Small penis genes

Should not be allowed to have sons.

They could have daughters though.
But then the daughters would just carry the genes

I think it´s not realistic to enforce eugenics.
If they do it in USA, then all subhumans will escape to other countries and USA will lose half of its population. Same for any other country.
Even if you do it globally, then all subhumans will stop working, paying taxes and will rebel.

Most genetic mutations could be put under control with current and future science advances. It be easy since the only people breeding are the best the human race has to offer especially with future tech
I don't care for the humanity and its future, humans are weird creatures, even if everyone were the exact same looking they would find a reason why someone is less worth than others and bully them.

I support eugenics 100%.

Smartest pro-eugenics incel:
Brainlet

I think it´s not realistic to enforce eugenics.
If they do it in USA, then all subhumans will escape to other countries and USA will lose half of its population. Same for any other country.
Even if you do it globally, then all subhumans will stop working, paying taxes and will rebel.
We have to get rid of the sub humans this is for there own good and for the good of the human race

I don't care for the humanity and its future, humans are weird creatures, even if everyone were the exact same looking they would find a reason why someone is less worth than others and bully them.
It would even the playing field alot though

Cry faggot the last thing we need is more sun humans to be born and waste our resources
Brainlet shit eater

Are you one of these "sun humans" you talk about?

depends on who's in charge. As it stands, the elites use reverse eugenics to create hordes of low iq ugly wage slaves to do their bidding. in an ideal world most of these people (including incels) would be purged from the gene pool and not forced to suffer and toil through a meaningless, pleasureless life

Yes im an incel manlet and all this could have been avoided if only Eugenics was put into place sooner.

Whatever eugenics you support aren't real. If they were in place right now, or in a few years, Übermenschen would show up and spray you, or they would hang you up a lamp post.

I'm starting to think you truly are retarded, I mean, this is on par with communists saying "Real communism hasn't been tried".

We have to get rid of the sub humans this is for there own good and for the good of the human race
Yes but i don´t care anymore because it won´t affect me or you anyway. It´s too late. Our life is over. And i don´t care for the future generation. Why should i want a good life for the future generation? Do you want?

View attachment 633382
Whatever eugenics you support aren't real. If they were in place right now, or in a few years, Übermenschen would show up and spray you, or they would hang you up a lamp post.

I'm starting to think you truly are retarded, I mean, this is on par with communists saying "Real communism hasn't been tried".
Ur an actual retard

Who said it isn’t happening already?

Yes but i don´t care anymore because it won´t affect me or you anyway. It´s too late. Our life is over. And i don´t care for the future generation. Why should i want a good life for the future generation? Do you want?
Because the human race has to persist on. We are the only known conscious/intelligent beings in the universe we have to spread our seed and reach trans humanism with machine to become demi gods and make life and the universe fair.

Incel who supports

Eugenics​

Is like chicken who supports bbq

Because the human race has to persist on. We are the only known conscious/intelligent beings in the universe we have to spread our seed and reach trans humanism with machine to become demi gods and make life and the universe fair.
Interesting point of view...i used to think like this before i knew its over for me. But now, i actually want the exact opposite of what you want :feelskek:

Can't u see the bigger picture? Stop being faggy
The bigger picture won't give me a warm hole to fuck hmmmmmmmm 6'1 Gigastacy do proceed with your blowjob :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
*groan* make sure you read all this pile of bullshit here I rip a big fart while Gigastacy pleasures my rod BRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :feelsaww::feelsaww: :feelsaww: still reading? Good I needed someone to make me a pizza, put some toptier ham, bacon, chicken and pepperoni as topping, please thank you.

I think mankind is shit and shouldn´t exist. All nature should be erased and the whole universe. But i´m not evil. The world is evil and should be erased.

Everyone being a chad wouldn't solve anything, foids would simply adjust their standards higher. Hypergamy is the main issue and always will be.

The bigger picture won't give me a warm hole to fuck hmmmmmmmm 6'1 Gigastacy do proceed with your blowjob :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
*groan* make sure you read all this pile of bullshit here I rip a big fart while Gigastacy pleasures my rod BRAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :feelsaww::feelsaww: :feelsaww: still reading? Good I needed someone to make me a pizza, put some toptier ham, bacon, chicken and pepperoni as topping, please thank you.
At least ur a funny retard

depends on who's in charge. As it stands, the elites use reverse eugenics to create hordes of low iq ugly wage slaves to do their bidding. in an ideal world most of these people (including incels) would be purged from the gene pool and not forced to suffer and toil through a meaningless, pleasureless life

basically this. It's really the crux of the matter- who's in charge.

Leaving foids as dictators of the sexual marketplace allows them to make dumb decisions which of course is applauded by soyciety.
A thugmaxxer retard like Jeremy Meeks would be 100000000000x more likely to get laid and spread his seed than say a Nikola Tesla...who's more valuable to humanity??