Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Elliot Rodgers

I

Iseedivision

Banned
-
What are the thoughts on Elliot Rodger?

I've heard a rumor that he is still alive.

He is playing chess with Hitler in Argentina.

I’m watching you new user :feelsUgh:

That's why I wrote ''rumor''

If it’s just a rumour then why mention it? I can also mention that there is a rumor that Elon musk is actually an alien pretending to be human, anyone can make any rumor about anything so it’s not worth even mentioning tbh

on the assumption that he was legit and not a psy op actor, he was a failed normie who felt entitled to stacies. he would of spat on guys like us. fuck proper normies but fuck him too. (this is assuming his story was real and he wasn't a crisis actor)

Zoomer e-celeb. He moggs every member of this forum and had absolutely no reason to do what he did. He could have just relocated and ascended easily but he decided to stay in chadifornia. The kid was literally retarded, he couldn't even think his plan through to the end. He was defeated by a locked door. The obsession with that retard is something I will never get when others have rained way more terror down on normies than he did. Incels don't want to admit it but whenever they simp for ER they are simping for chadlite, no better than having a foids brain in their heads.

Zoomer e-celeb. He moggs every member of this forum and had absolutely no reason to do what he did. He could have just relocated and ascended easily but he decided to stay in chadifornia. The kid was literally retarded, he couldn't even think his plan through to the end. He was defeated by a locked door. The obsession with that retard is something I will never get when others have rained way more terror down on normies than he did. Incels don't want to admit it but whenever they simp for ER they are simping for chadlite, no better than having a foids brain in their heads.
Yes bro, elliot rodger had a gf in college and high school and also kissed her multiple times

Elliot rodger is cool but I think adam lanza was more based than him.

I hung out with him yesterday.

@Mentally lost cel Anime faggots can't respect Elliot Rodger
Anime faggots lack most things in their brains ,see them as inferior than normies

A chadlite that killed ricecels? I don’t know why that faggot is praised here. We need to find other role models

View attachment E55034B2-9D40-4132-AD58-9B18A738E5ED.webp
0AD20649 191C 411E A5BA D05CE8B49F68

Mogs me

Sandy hook did not happen it’s a hoax
Any links or proof to back that up? Genuinely interested. I get 20+ pages of results on google, I don't want to sort through all that to find what's credible.

Any links or proof to back that up? Genuinely interested. I get 20+ pages of results on google, I don't want to sort through all that to find what's credible.
There was a bitchutw video

There was a bitchutw video
Types in bitchutw video and gets nothing on google. So there is nothing but an internet of conspiracy theorists vs eyewitness testimony, and photographic evidence.. Unless you can provide something concrete then I have no reason to believe what you say. For now I am still in the camp of Sandy Hook definitely happened and Adam Lanza was a real person. Have a good one.

Types in bitchutw video and gets nothing on google. So there is nothing but an internet of conspiracy theorists vs eyewitness testimony, and photographic evidence.. Unless you can provide something concrete then I have no reason to believe what you say. For now I am still in the camp of Sandy Hook definitely happened and Adam Lanza was a real person. Have a good one.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mElrkvW4nFX7/

Have a good one:hax:

Thanks. I'll make it a point to watch this later.
Search wolfgang halbig,even the cia threatened to kill him and his family if he didn’t dropped the case lol

He mogs me in social status granted by his parents and his face

He could have fucked a harem of 5/10 Beckies due to his status but his autism truly disabled him

Take the NT pill it’s OVER

Search wolfgang halbig,even the cia threatened to kill him and his family if he didn’t dropped the case lol
Yeah, I'm pretty interested in this now. I just looked him up, seems like the guy has gone through hell to try to get the story out, doesn't look like he will do much more at all now since it looks like he just got the latest charges against him dropped.

Elliott Rodgers mogged me, if he can't make it then it never began for a lot of people

Yeah, I'm pretty interested in this now. I just looked him up, seems like the guy has gone through hell to try to get the story out, doesn't look like he will do much more at all now since it looks like he just got the latest charges against him dropped.
He got thrown into prison previous year lol

yung nigga elliot rodger
skrt skrt skrt

Because he didn't exhaust all of his options before going on a killing spree. He would have pulled the trigger on you as well if you were there. If I am going to look up to someone, I kind of want be sure they wouldn't put a bullet in my head at the first opportunity. Undirected violence is...not very smart. He got nothing done. No incels life was made better for what he did and no rights or recognition (except negative) was gained by the incel community due to that self hating retard who could have ascended if he relocated to a different area instead of rot in chadifornia.

Because he didn't exhaust all of his options before going on a killing spree. He would have pulled the trigger on you as well if you were there. If I am going to look up to someone, I kind of want be sure they wouldn't put a bullet in my head at the first opportunity. Undirected violence is...not very smart. He got nothing done. No incels life was made better for what he did and no rights or recognition (except negative) was gained by the incel community due to that self hating retard who could have ascended if he relocated to a different area instead of rot in chadifornia.
Agreed but he was exactly like us

He showed the world that shit needs to change. Inceldom is only going to skyrocket from now on unless modern society shifts. I'd bet good money that more incel activism is coming.